News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN to Opening day 2010!!

Started by bellevivre, January 04, 2010, 04:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfloyd888

Wow, 5 more days (technically 5 days, and about 9.5 hours) until opening cannon at Sherwood.

Justin

Quote from: dfloyd888 on February 23, 2010, 12:15:55 AM
Wow, 5 more days (technically 5 days, and about 9.5 hours) until opening cannon at Sherwood.

... and its snowing.

There were a lot of flowers out there last weekend.  Don't know if they have those covered or anything :-S

*Teach*

2 days, not 5... at least in my world view
Today is out, Friday is out because I will be in camp
Thus only Wednesday and Thursday count as days that are between me and faire

*Wonder if my rum can speed time up...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

shelly1978us

I am getting so excited.  I love the TRF, but have been looking forward to this one so much.  My lil drug to hold me over.

In fact I almost convinced my hubby not to go naked.  So he might get an outfit to join me.

Queen Bonnie

I am so excited about the opening- I made it snow!oops! Glad I got this out of the way!  I need to watch what I put in the weather  potion a bit better. Working on NICE weather for the weekend. Today does not count- because of snow!
Come on 10AM Saturday!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lady Kett

In Rennie Math...it's less than 2 days till we leave home!

wyckdblyss

I so wish I could be there with everyone to celebrate opening weekend with you all. It is just financially possible this year (not to mention the little pirate has been sick, and I am not about to go an entire weekend without his nebulizer (sp?) can't afford him getting any worse) Please be safe and have fun!! Can't wait to see the pictures and read the reports next week!!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

VIII

May good fortune and fair weather lay upon Sherwood Forest and those who go there this weekend!
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Zaubon

Quote from: VIII on February 25, 2010, 09:51:53 PM
May good fortune and fair weather lay upon Sherwood Forest and those who go there this weekend!
You just want us to be all pumped up by April 10th.  ;)

Queen Bonnie

Countdown- Tomorrow!!!! Huzzah!
Packing the Meowmobile today! I can't wait!
Wingardium Leviosa!

VIII

Quote from: Zaubon on February 26, 2010, 12:44:03 AM
Quote from: VIII on February 25, 2010, 09:51:53 PMMay good fortune and fair weather lay upon Sherwood Forest and those who go there this weekend!
You just want us to be all pumped up by April 10th. ;)

That too, but have fun at Sherewood Forest first, so you can tell me all about it!  ;D

I'll be stuck in rehearsals until Scarborough opens  >:(
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

What happened to Belle?  This is her countdown and she should have the honor of finishing it.  I hope she's ok....
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Queen Bonnie

I hope the fae dd not steal Belle again?
She should be the one to finish the countdown! I got overexcited!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rani Zemirah

Just read an update from her alter ego, and she may possibly be on her way out to camp at this very moment.  :-\   I did leave her a message, but I'm not sure if she'll get it before she leaves.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

FaeHollow

Have fun all you people that get to go this weekend! I wish I could be there... guess I will be there in spirit! I am working on the most massive project of my college career.... it is equivalent to the thesis in Grad school.... I'll be going the 13/14th I believe!
Leigh