News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown CRF 2010

Started by Tammy, February 19, 2010, 10:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molden

I'm thinkin (DANGER! DANGER! WARNING!)

any-way. Likely as not, Lady Mikayla and I will be there opening weekend...I mean it is only a few dayses after me Natal Day...  8)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Hibernian

Well, since you already have the hotel room and tickets its hard to argue the point, so have a great time!

I'll miss opening Saturday but the Friar of Fairhaven, Timothy, will be there on Sunday! Sermon at 3, at M'Crack Corner down by Medieval Margarita stand!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Kate

St. Arrgustine is only one weekend so we can't postpone to another time.  The month of October is entirely booked except for Opening weekend, as is November...  I'm gonna keep looking into it and possibly start saving. :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

amy

Ok folks!  You will see us opening weekend!  Both days.  I'll wear my pin so PLEASE seek me out.  I will be trying to do the whole faire in 2 days!

Hibernian

Quote from: amy on September 09, 2010, 02:26:49 PM
Ok folks!  You will see us opening weekend!  Both days.  I'll wear my pin so PLEASE seek me out.  I will be trying to do the whole faire in 2 days!

Thats great! Check the web site for a coupon that gets two adults in for only $20. You'll save $18 per day. I know in our house every little bit helps.

I will miss Saturday, but I do hope to see you and say hi on Sunday! Safe journey.

Wandering Rogue

We'll be there both days opening weekend. I'm looking to seeing everyone again!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

mehan

I always find it hard to find the coupon on the website (special events, click on opening weekend, scroll to the bottom look for "coming from out of town") so for the rest of our out of towners, here is the direct link

http://www.royalfaires.com/carolina/images/pdf/OnlineCoupon2010.pdf

See ya then!

amy

Thanks!  I got mine!   I also emailed the festival and they sent me the coupon again to download and print.   You are some friendly folks up there!

Alysea

Well me lovelies,
It be twenty six days till opening cannon!!

I can't wait!  I will be there opening weekend both days!  Yeah!
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

ladyharrogate

Amy, I've seen you so much on the sewing threads I hope I get a chance to meet you when you come out.  I'm with the kids most of the time but take them to the jousts too so you can find me there most days. 

amy

Thank you for the lovely welcome, Lady Harrogate.  I will certainly look for you!  Maybe I will have the red dress ready to wear?   (maybe not! haha)

ladyharrogate

I'm hopeing to have a new one by our open too, aqua and brown.  Plan to make it as soon as I finish all the commissions.  Be sure and take a peak at our royal guard.  I'm making them new doublet/tabards based off the yeoman of the guard but in our royal colors and insigna.  I made our musicians costumes too.

Wandering Rogue

Tick Tock....who hears the Ren Faire clock? In a week we get to have our Ren fix!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Raibeart OShea

Only 5 more days...that's 124 hours...or 7440 minutes.   But who's counting?
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Hibernian