News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Missouri Renaissance Festival (MoRF)

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, March 10, 2010, 07:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve McMayhem

Hey Emerald... ;D

What's the shade like at the stage we're assigned to for the day..?  Any?  I was just thinking of the temperatures and then considering how nice a couple shade trees would be..  :-* And this creek you speak of.. it's totally swimmable? I am already considering digging out a bathing suit for after-hours...

We can't wait to see you.. and invade MoRF with our silliness!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Emerald Shaunassey

Hey Maeve.....

Well, the area where the stage is set up is in the food court area (captive audience for you girls and Chiron (Ki-Ron) ) and it has ALOT of trees.  I believe Chiron was going to bring a 10x10 canopy as well for extra shade.  Yes, the creek is swimmable - crystal clear, ice cold ozark creek.  Do bring your swim suit for after hours.  And be aware that we are having a performer potluck supper on Saturday night - bring a side dish, or a desert, or a non-alcoholic drink, and something to eat with and on, and drink out of and come join us!

Can't wait to see you ladies and enjoy a wonderful weekend with you guys!  It's been far tooo long!

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Rani Zemirah

Oh, I want to go sooooo badly!  My inner Gypsy is struggling to be let loose, and she says just a day or so would work... (sometimes I wonder how I manage to stuff her back in the closet when it's time to put away the garb...)  ::)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Craigmeister

Today's version of Sunday's forecast for Neosho is a high of only 91 & a chance of cooling showers.  I just might be able to tolerate that all day.  Huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Butch

It's not looking real promising for me.  New job.  Trying to get Sunday off to be there!  REALLY trying!

Emerald Shaunassey

Wendy - I hear ya girl... Be very awesome if you could come up for even a day but, I totally understand if you can't.

Craig - keep your fingers crossed that good weather holds, I wasn't impressed with the forecast when I checked it via weather underground around 4pm this afternoon.

Butch - Congrats on the new job!!  I hope you can make it down but if you can't, it is okay!

Four More Days until Opening!!!!!

Emerald
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Butch

Huzzah for me!  I was able to trade Sunday, so I will be there on Sunday!  Both my son and I.  Can't wait to celebrate!

Rani Zemirah

I'm getting very excited for you all!  I'll certainly be there in spirit!  Have a wonderful time!!!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Emerald Shaunassey

Butch - WOO HOO!!!! So glad you and your son will be able to make it out to see MoRF

Rani - I know you will hon and perhaps next year I will be lucky enough to have you and your daughter join us!

Love to you all

Emerald
From her new "home" in Neosho, Mo

Butch

Emerald, thank-you for inviting us!  My son, dau, and I really enjoyed ourselves!  It was good to see you and Diamond again.  It was also nice to see Lord and Lady Alberon (and Lord Logan) again.

I had never seen either Shillelagh Law or Corset and Codpieces before yesterday, but am glad I found them!

Semper Fi, and Huzzah!  I'll see you around!

Emerald Shaunassey

Butch,
     It was great to see you and the crew, as always!  I'm so glad you all could make it down for MoRF; even if I didn't get to visit with you all very much! 

I'm honored to be able to share both Shillelagh Law and Corsets and Codpieces with everyone that came out; I'd had the pleasure of working several events in the past with S.L.

Keep your eye out - I've been approached to do Medieval Feasts there in Neosho at Daddy Jim's and I'm looking at February 12, 2011 to hold the first one.  Think ren faire condensed into 3 hours; replete with storyline and various entertainments PLUS ... a 6 or 7 remove (course) medieval inspired meal.  Hammering out the details and logistics of it all and will post more information as it becomes set in stone!

Here's to seeing you down the road and next year at MoRF (I hope!)

Semper Fi! Indeed my friend

Emerald