News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

To early to start a countdown?

Started by flidais, May 18, 2010, 08:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

Quote from: flidais on June 24, 2010, 09:25:01 AM
57 DAYS TO MIRF!!!

When will everyone be at MIRF?  As I have said, my husband is being deployed this fall.  And that will play a major part in my faire schedule.  But I do know that we will be there the second weekend for sure. Going to do everything I can to be there at least one day over Labor Day weekend.   I am also pretty sure I'll be there the last two weekends.  Anything inbetween there is up in the air.   How about you?

Sir Morgan and I will be there Sunday, Sept. 26th (definite) to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We may try (try is the keyword here) to get there on Saturday, Sept. 25th. as well.... We're driving in from Iowa and may not get there until real late Friday or in the wee hours of the morning Saturday. Most likely we'll only be there on Sunday.

Thumper

Higgins

The Ladywife and I are trying to make it up for opening weekend. If those plans fall through we will have to wait until Labor day to make it up there. Can't wait to visit our home away from home faire and spend time amongst some of the best rennies we have ever met!

darkranger

Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

flidais

NefariousDrO

It's certainly closing in, and while I'm eagerly awaiting another run, it also means that summer will be waning, so it's a mixed feeling for me. Last year I got a season pass for the first time, I plan to do the same this time around. Totally worth it, and I got to be there at least one day nearly every weekend. Hope to do even better this year!

darkranger

34 days now , we are unable to be there for opening weekend but will be there the next!
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

flidais

26 DAYS UNTIL MIRF OPENS!!!

We won't be there opening weekend either but will be the second weekend.  My hubby will be throwing in the Highland Games on that saturday as well. 

Katie Bookwench

:o :o HOW MANY DAYS?!?  :o :o

Seems like only yesterday I had months and months to sew!  I'd better gear up and get crackin! 

In case anyone might be interested.... they might want to drop by the Gypsy Meadow (on the 'sunny side' of the Castle) this year, and they might encounter....something new.... something different.

....you know... I'm just sayin.... Hollygrove is quite the tourist draw, see. Lots of people from far off lands have converged for the Festival. And I'm not just referring to Vikings, Tribal Dancers, and Vulgarians.

Cosmopolitan, Hollygrove is. Capishe?

Ciao!
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

Ellaris

19 days and one more paycheck before opening weekend. I think it is time to beg for more hours.
There's no place like faire

Higgins

We were fortunate to see several of the MIRF regulars at GLMF and had a great time. Can't wait for opening day in just over two weeks!

Jon Foster

I can't wait to get back to the faires. Our kids are pretty excited for MIRF to start this year too.

Jon.

NefariousDrO

I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation because I just got confirmation that my sister from Boston will be here with her son for opening day. It'll be their first faire ever, and I can't wait, now!

flidais

Let's see...what are we down to?  15 days?  I am so excited for a new MIRF season weeeeee!!!

Village Idiots - Kevin

I'll be there with my new show. :) Pretty excited about that!
Kevin Starnes
Artistic Director
The Village Idiots
http://www.rennieidiots.com