News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF: roll call and group photo thoughts ...

Started by Blushing, June 02, 2010, 12:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: The Professor on June 03, 2010, 02:21:07 AM
I will be at Front Gate, Upper Loop, Lower Loop, Elephant Loop, Pantries, Puke & Snot's Mountain, well out of range of Paige's trunk, in other words, ubiquitous, if tired.

I should warn all photographers, though--due to the almost complete lack of his presence online, it is obvious that the Professor does not show up on film.

Best!

I guess my mega pixies are fast then as I hae a TON of photos of the Professor on my pbase site.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Baron on June 03, 2010, 09:07:15 AM
I should warn all photographers, though--due to the almost complete lack of his presence online, it is obvious that the Professor does not show up on film.

I happen to know that the Professor is, in fact, NOT invisible.  How then to explain his lack of online presence?  I suspect it is because he talks so fast that he simply leaves the megapixies dazzled and unable to paint!

Breaking news:  It has now been confirmed that the Baron and Baroness will be appearing on cast this season, part time on the Royal Court, part time as free-lancing nobility in the lanes!     :o

Huzzah to the Baron and Baroness.  We shall "present" ourselves on our visit :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Quote from: Lady de Laney on June 03, 2010, 10:08:24 AM
I guess my mega pixies are fast then as I hae a TON of photos of the Professor on my pbase site.

Two comments:  (1)  I suggest that you send the Professor a link in order that he not feel neglected.  (2)  I further suggest that the R/F rendezvous next year feature megapixie races to determine whose are the fastest!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 03, 2010, 12:38:15 PM
Huzzah to the Baron and Baroness.  We shall "present" ourselves on our visit :)

We look forward to it with great anticipation!  Perhaps by the time you get here we will know what we're doing.

Adriana Rose

You mean that plan b-z arent any good anymore? :o  Rats

Zoë

Breaking news:  It has now been confirmed that the Baron and Baroness will be appearing on cast this season, part time on the Royal Court, part time as free-lancing nobility in the lanes!     :o

Huzzah!!  And congratulations.  You'll be close enough to come hang out with a lowly soda wench!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Hey- Arent You?

you realize of coarse, this makes you a robbery target.    ;)
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Norfolk

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on June 03, 2010, 08:48:12 PM

you realize of coarse, this makes you a robbery target.    ;)

So what else is new?  The Shire tax collector has been robbing us for years!

Norfolk

Quote from: Zoë on June 03, 2010, 05:01:21 PM

Huzzah!!  And congratulations.  You'll be close enough to come hang out with a lowly soda wench!

Grammercy, Mistress Zoe.  We look forward to hanging our in your vicinity with great pleasure.

Blushing

Huzzah to the Baron and Baroness!  I'm looking forward to seeing you - soon!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

holierthanthou

I will be at the next best thing to holy water... garlic. I'm so geeked.  Pictures... if they are at the end of day or the beginning, it will work fine for me.

Congrats to the Baron and Baroness!  Need to work on my groveling to the nobility.

Hmm... where can I hang a handkerchief from my habit?
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Skip

Beginning, end or somewhere in between as long as it's on the first or last day I definitely want to be one of the photog's taking this shot. 

Skip (ok really going to have to come up with a more appropriate name for myself ..... think, think, think *image of that great philosopher poo flashes in front of me!!!*)

Norfolk

Quote from: holierthanthou on June 04, 2010, 12:21:56 PM

Congrats to the Baron and Baroness!  Need to work on my groveling to the nobility.

Grammercy, HTT.  And your grovel was in fine working order the last time we saw it!

Duchess Marguerite

Group picture sounds like a marvelous idea. We can be flexible since we'll just be wandering & frolicing! Opening day would be great...as would closing day too.  Since I'm always behind the camera, it may be nice to actually be in a photo for a change.  Huzzah to the Baron & Baroness on their decision to become cast members. Can't wait to see you both in 5 days & 25 mins (not like I'm really counting or anything)! Also looking forward to seeing Lord Gauwyn & Lady Adidlay in July!  We'll be sure to do a group photo upon your arrival!!

Blushing

(list updated to here)

Maybe whoever can, can meet at gate after cannon opening weekend for a photo op ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~