News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Executive Order # 69.69.77.77

Started by Sir LJ, June 02, 2010, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir LJ

Ok CO. Gang Members, we are now down to T-Minus 16 days until the last part of this little Pre-emptive Strike lands in Denver.
This strike has been approved under Executive Order # 69.69.77.77

Questions:

1) Cigar Smokers? (we do brings gifts for the locals)

There will be more later I am sure but the liquid Apple Pie we just made has me grinning!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Blushing

Liquid apple pie?  Sounds awesome ...

And there is a cigar shop ... they had a rather large selection last season.  (I don't smoke, but that booth was just down the way from me.)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Sir LJ

See I had more edu-ma-ca-tion going on.

We tend to bring our own cigars. I can has picky tastes! LOL!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Sir LJ

2) Kodak moment (s)! We gotta have one (billion)! Pwease!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Blushing

As long as you or someone in your invasion force is the one doing the counting!

Find - or is it make? - your own Kodak moments ... there are endless opportunities around and about the faire.  Parade is fun ... as is Tastes Like Burning (fire!) ... and Celtic Legacy ... and the list goes on and on and on and on.  And chances are if you don't find those Kodak moments, mayhaps those moments (or a talented photog) will find you!   ;D

Or do you mean like an RF.com gathering of sorts?  Many of us do congregate at the gate after closing cannon, but nothing officially official.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Sir LJ

Quote from: Blushing on June 03, 2010, 12:15:58 AM
As long as you or someone in your invasion force is the one doing the counting!

Or do you mean like an RF.com gathering of sorts?  Many of us do congregate at the gate after closing cannon, but nothing officially official.

Since I can't count past 20 that leaves me out of counting.

Yeah the picture gathering thing that is ssooo officially unofficial since this is a pre-emptive strike and really no one is supposed to realize we are there, group picture would be cool! Just a thought!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Adriana Rose

Good lord that poor cigar girl couldnt make it by my shop with out getting stopped by one or more of my crew.

Avan

MMMMM Apple Pie.

You'll have to stop by to see how it compares to the 3 different verisions that I have.  ;D

holierthanthou

My favorite Apple Pie by far is the one Lee makes. (former pine cone lady and Wiccan priestess)  Can't resist the apple pie! 

Now Adriana... was it the cigars or the cigar girl that they wanted?  LOL!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Avan

I have a batch made by the person that Lee got the receipe from.

Francisco Paula

Well LJ if i am there you can hang out with us pirates

Adriana Rose

Quote from: holierthanthou on June 03, 2010, 01:08:54 PM

Now Adriana... was it the cigars or the cigar girl that they wanted?  LOL!

haha I think a bit of both lol

Sir LJ

Quote from: Sir Garath on June 03, 2010, 01:58:07 PM
Well LJ if i am there you can hang out with us pirates

Pirates? It is amazingly honorable when a mercenary dressed in armor is allowed an invite from pirates. They whole crew I run with is pirates! One of these days I gotta make an LJ pirate look! We shall look for you Sir Garath! However, if you see us then the tables must be turned the other way!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Sir LJ

Quote from: Avan on June 03, 2010, 11:37:18 AM
MMMMM Apple Pie.

You'll have to stop by to see how it compares to the 3 different verisions that I have.  ;D

This was the 1st attempt at Apple Pie. I did a Key Lime Pie before this one that was a hit. I look forward to sharing with you Avan! How many days to go??
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Zoë

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 03, 2010, 03:22:49 PM

This was the 1st attempt at Apple Pie. I did a Key Lime Pie before this one that was a hit.

Mmmmm key lime pie......sorry, didn't mean to drool there...

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy