News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tulsa's Midsummer Masquerade-June 26th

Started by Craigmeister, June 14, 2010, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Tulsa's King's Champion Medieval Faire will be hosting a fundraiser masquerade dance/concert on Saturday, June 26th.  The event starts at 7 o'clock in the new community center in Chandler Park.  There will be live music, dancing, door prizes & a costume contest.

For more information, visit www.kingschampion.net
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Archer

Just finished two days with this small but fun Tulsa event.  The Rogue Court was most hospitable, sharing their camp area in the woods with a nice breeze.  Enjoyed playing music with others there. 

The SCA put on some great combat action for the Danes.  Did get to meet one who also visits this forum while there.  See you next time.
Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

Craigmeister

Whom did you meet from the forums?  I was at my Meister's Realm booth both days near the pirate ship but unfortunately didn't meet anyone from the boards.  (It would help if I could figure out how to link my pic from my website to this one.  I've got the link filled in but my picture doesn't show up.)  I'm the only archer who was at King's Champion Medfaire.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Rani Zemirah

It was ME!!!  We were fortunate enough to meet and chat a bit while relaxing at the Gypsy Encampment!  Archer is most pleasant company, and plays lovely tunes, as well! 

Meister, if you right click on your picture on your website and select the "View image" option it will open the image in it's own window. Then you may copy the URL address from the address bar of your browser and paste it into the space provided on your R/F profile settings page. 

I believe you and I may have spoken at KCMF...  I was the Gypsy with the very thick Romanian/Southern European accent (not dressed as part of the "matched set" as the other Gypsies were, and not in belly dance garb).  I was in character, however, and so was not really introducing myself as being from R/F.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Archer

Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.