News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Saying Goodbyes.

Started by Tanda, July 05, 2010, 10:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanda

As many of you know by now, I'm moving to Montana at the end of the month. Because of that and a family reunion, I will only be out at faire for the next two weekends.

While I will miss seeing all of you, I will remain on the boards and I'm planning on Rendevous next year. Also planning on MileHiCon and StarFest as visits.

The Tuchus competition is being passed on to capable hands. Many of them, in fact.  ;)

I am happy with the move and the adventure it will bring, but I am sad that I must leave behind so many.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Zoë

Congratulations, and best of luck to you!  I hope you enjoy it out there with that "wild Montana sky"!  :D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

We'll miss you, Tanda, but wish you all the best in your journeys and adventures.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Avan

We will all miss you but have fun moving to Montana and go raise some Dental Floss.

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/frank-zappa/montana.html

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

We will miss you Tanda. Hugs and much luck up north
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Congrats on the move ... although you will be missed at faire.  I wish you endless happiness and joy on all your adventures.  Montana looks beautiful - and that's just from driving to Missoula!

I'm glad you'll be sticking around the boards, and Rendezvous will certainly be an event to remember.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Hey- Arent You?

Aw Tanda.... We will miss seeing your beautiful self around.  Please take good care and stay in touch.

Cheers!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

holierthanthou

You will certainly be missed my dear.  No one else can do the cow verse in Mermaid like you.  They try, but it just comes out poorly.  Your soap demonstrations are sadly missed as well.

I am glad that you are getting to go to Montana.  You deserve the best.
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Mistress Charlotte

Will miss you very much.  But you leave our pastures of green for fields of emeralds.  All my best wishes.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Tanda

Due to issues arising in moving furniture and some things with the Realtor, it's possible that I will now be attending closing day...and more importantly, be there to officially pass on the tuchus torch that evening.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Capt Spleen

Tuchus torche ??? ??? ???

Um.....................OUCH?

Demetrius

You will be missed!! Hope we get to see you final weekend!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...