News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wombat Infestation at the Colorado Renaissance Festival

Started by The Professor, July 12, 2010, 11:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Professor

The following web page currently features an account of Willie the Wombat's visit to the Colorado Renaissance Festival:

http://wombatwanders.blogspot.com/

The marsupial in question was wearing a little scale-mail corselet, and Wombat Viking Horns.  I had always thought the Devils were the most dangerous creatures from Tazmania.

As a dubious addition to the 'Where's the Professor?' photo thread, I offer the following study of The Professor, with Armored Wombat:

This weekend's weather has left me rather addled, but there is at least photographic proof that we did indeed have a Berserker Wombat among our many visitors.

Best!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Marietta Graziella

Berserker Wombat...  *snerk*

Hope to meet you on the last weekend when I come to visit your beautiful shire!

MG
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Adriana Rose

Is that what those guys were? I was wondering why they were wandering around with the marmots in baskets lol

holierthanthou

Not to be confused with your common hamsteer, which are also appearing here and there. :)
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Capt Spleen

DId someone turn up the treble............. I mean Tribbles?

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Adriana Rose

Zoë

There is a hamsteer at main pop who frequents a certain someone's bosom from time to time...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Radu the Gypsy

Aww, how cute!  I especially like the horns....now who's the guy holding it?

The Professor

I have no idea.  He hasn't looked that young in years. You were gone, but, I remember, the Maine.
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"