News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photo shoot!!!!!

Started by Skip, July 26, 2010, 10:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip

Well it has become apparent that there aren't very many people checking in here and while I hate to, because of having paid shoots that I can schedule and only a couple of people saying they will show up for either shoot, I am going to have to cancel both.  I think that now is the worst time to try this as the excitement of Faire has worn off and everybody is back to their everyday lives.

Maybe we can try this in the spring or next summer before next season begins.

Sorry to those who said they would show up but really needed a much larger response to justify canceling or pushing off paid shoots when there are a lot of senior's still needing there pic's taken.

Have a great Winter everybody

Skip

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I would not say Lack of interest, just bad days.l As I stated I will be working both that Saturday and Sunday. On top of that we have plans for when I do get off on Saturday. Tom and I have compnay every other Saturday that has been scheduled for over 2 years now with only a break during faire, it's our only social time with friends. We would love to do it, it just needs to mesh with our free time as well as yours.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Nighthawk

Crap... I was really looking forward to this. Ah well. Such is life.