News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What one picture represents faire to you?

Started by Valiss, August 27, 2010, 04:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkranger

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on September 07, 2010, 07:55:15 AM
Quote from: Jon Foster on August 28, 2010, 07:57:34 AM
I think this one catches the mood pretty good. From MMRF:

Jon.

Not only do I love that shot, but it reinforces that I really, REALLY need to give the Mid-Michigan Faire a go this year.
Its perfact
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Rani Zemirah

This is the most amazing thing about Faire to me... that my daughter and I have such a wonderful place to play together, and that she enjoys it as much as I do!  :)

Photo by EloquentXI

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Amyj

This one for sure:
http://rocketgnome.smugmug.com/gallery/5016235_8Cjoc#305177239_hKTLg-A-LB

My Sister-In-Law and two oldest nephews in 2008, their first visit to faire!!!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

BagPipeBabe

LadyFae

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

BagPipeBabe

[/quote]

I love this!!!!
[/quote]

Thanks. it is my favorite picture from scarby i have taken.

Nighthawk

I kinda like this one, too! My family portraits are almost all from the ren fests!

Michael of Galway

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: BagPipeBabe on January 03, 2011, 10:53:53 PM

I love this!!!!

That is one of my favourite spots at Scarby as well... You don't want to get into that vegetation, though, it's mostly Poison Ivy! You can just about make out the leaves in the foreground.  I do wish Scarborough had a little more tree cover, especially on the south end.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

BagPipeBabe

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 19, 2011, 07:10:37 AM
Quote from: BagPipeBabe on January 03, 2011, 10:53:53 PM

I love this!!!!

That is one of my favourite spots at Scarby as well... You don't want to get into that vegetation, though, it's mostly Poison Ivy! You can just about make out the leaves in the foreground.  I do wish Scarborough had a little more tree cover, especially on the south end.
MORE TREES PLEAS!! I am all ways tiring to keep out of the sun.

BLAKDUKE

I have a picture titled (It's good to be the King) but there does not seem to be a way for me to post it, attach it, or
whatever.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

LadyStitch

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 19, 2011, 07:10:37 AM
One of my friends who refuses to come back to Scarby, calls  the area with out much tree cover "Radiation Field". He refuses to come back to Scarby until there is more places to sit (There are already much more than there use to be) and that area has tree cover.  I told him he may have quite a few years to wait for that to happen.  ::)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on March 21, 2011, 11:46:32 AM
I have a picture titled (It's good to be the King) but there does not seem to be a way for me to post it, attach it, or
whatever.

Is it not on photobucket or something?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess