News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 TRF Photo Gallery

Started by Sir Martin, September 13, 2010, 12:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Martin

Lords and ladies - here is the place to share the special moments in time that you have procured on your magick box during the TRF 2010 season.

In order to accomodate our members with slower connection speeds, please limit your posted photos to 3 or 4 per page.  Each page on the R/F forum contains up to 15 posts, so you will be able to share more pictures when the next page of the thread is started.  (If you post your photos in 2 or 3 separate messages, the pages will fill and change faster, and then you will be able to share more).  Links to your photos may be posted at any time.

Everyone has had different experiences at faire, so if possible, try to share who is in the photo or where it was taken.  Our grand faire is so large that hardly anyone gets to see all the shows, meet all of the wonderful cast, or visit all the shoppes.

It would be great if any of you who are able to visit before opening day could share some photos of rehearsals, renovations on shoppes, improvements to the grounds etc.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and capturing some more of the magic at the greatest faire on earth.

Blue66669

My tent flooded last week, so here are pictures of me getting some "justice"...

You can see the rest here... http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc14/blue66669/Rehearsals%202010/
Blaidd Drwg

Breandan

hehehe, beating the tent :D New Rennie sport ;)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

THELADYKAT

Blue so was it just flooded or did it get really messed up before you got mad at it?

Our tent flooded last year and i had to send Jacob away with the baby before he got really mad at it and i dried it out but 2 weeks later two poles broke...
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

Blue66669

It was just a little flooded. And infested with bugs. I was mad at it.
Blaidd Drwg

LadyJessica

Looks like my old tent minus the screen porch...
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

I'm guessing thats the reason for getting the new tent?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Sir Martin

Anybody got pictures of any changes/updates on the TRF grounds?  I saw a photo of the new Polish pub on another site and it looks like it has a lot of potential.

dbaldock

Quote from: Sir Martin on October 04, 2010, 11:50:53 AM
Anybody got pictures of any changes/updates on the TRF grounds?  I saw a photo of the new Polish pub on another site and it looks like it has a lot of potential.

What?!?   :o

There are other sites?   ;) ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

BarbarianQueen

isisdy

LadyShadow

Wonderful pics Isisdy.  thank you soooooo much for sharing.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

dbaldock

As I mentioned in the Countdown thread, for those of you who also have Facebook accounts, Don English has posted a couple of photo albums:

First Weekend - Saturday, 9-Oct-10
First Weekend - Sunday, 10-Oct-10

I don't know if he posts here on RenFest Forums, or not.

There are some good shots of Cassidy & Chris, Cassidy & Meg, and a lot of other folks who may be here on the Forums.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

maeven

Awesome pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! Glad to see everyone had fun!
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

valt