News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for a carpool

Started by Tanda, March 23, 2011, 09:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanda

Looking for a carpool for Rendevous. I'll be staying with family near Swedish Medical Center and will be carless. I'm looking for a ride to and from Faire both days of that weekend (first weekend in July) and possibly a ride to the Meet N Greet the night before.  I can meet you along I-25 at a light rail station if that's easier. I'm posting here because I'd rather ride with someone I know. I'd even be willing to chip in for gas or buy you breakfast. Maybe even make muffins....or cupcakes. Cupcakes are breakfast food, right?

o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Francisco Paula

Chello Tandy,

I can give you a ride for the meet and greet on friday night since i will be there taking photos and only Jen and me in the car but as for faire i will have a full car with Jen's kids in the car also.

So if you need that ride i am willing to pick you up anywhere is fine.

Gary

Zoë

I have no idea what my exact plans are going to be that weekend, but since I will be coming from the north side of town (er, state) it's possible I can stop by on my way and grab you. Let me know as we get closer if you will still need a ride and I'm sure we can figure something out. (This is in regards to the actual faire days, I don't know if I'll be going to the meet n' greet or not, depends on work.)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tanda

Garath, if it's not out of your way, that will be great. Thank you. Nearer to time, I'll Ren-mail you with my phone number to better coordinate.

Zoe, we'll keep in touch. I'm working a few different ideas, but I'll keep you in mind! Thanks for the offer.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)