News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lots o' new faces!

Started by eloquentXI, September 22, 2011, 08:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

Quote from: Zaubon on September 23, 2011, 04:45:48 PM
If you really want to get on Teach's good side, his favorite rum is Potters.

Zaubon
Z I may have to hurt you

*Potter's doesn't deserve the right to be called rum. Hork*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Strange

PSHAW!
True connoisseurs know the best rum is McCormick's.

eloquentXI

Quote from: *Teach* on September 24, 2011, 08:21:06 AM
Quote from: Zaubon on September 23, 2011, 04:45:48 PM
If you really want to get on Teach's good side, his favorite rum is Potters.

Zaubon
Z I may have to hurt you

*Potter's doesn't deserve the right to be called rum. Hork*

Mmmm, now I have the perfect birthday prezzie for you! :P
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

KiltedPrivateer

Howdy new faces - Lord Charles of the clan Procrastination.  My friends here just call me KP and that works just fine.  My group is an eclectic rabble of misfits that camp at the end of row 0 behind Chaos.  My lovely wife Lady Kitara and our little pirate princess usually make all of the meet-n-greets.  Our camp can be found by keepin an eye out for our ferociously wicked clan standard (See Forum icon to the left).  Look forward to meeting all the new faces either at the M-n-G or feel free to stop by our camp, come aboard the Honorable Sailing Ship Procrastinator and sit a spell around the non-existent fire and chat in the glow of the extinguished tikis (o:
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Lady Rosaline

Though I am far from new thought I would post a lil something here, since I spend most of my time on here lurking. I do tend to be shy and sometime wont even approach people I know pretty well. If you see me out at faire please come up and say hi as i will always talk if you come up but tend to be a wall flower otherwise. I will be out opening weekend for sure and a few others as well. Cant wait to see some old friends and make some new one.
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I've stood within a couple of feet of you, Lady Rosaline but never had the chance to say "Hello, I'm that post happy fool, Fraser..."  I'll make a point of it, this year.   ;)   :)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

KeeperoftheBar

Greetings, I am Keeper of the Bar (Keeper for short), rider of StudMuffin and SnuggleBunny.  This will be my 21st year at TRF (I can drink now) so I am not new by far.  I am terrible at faces and names so if you see StudMuffin and me riding by, please give out a shout.  Heck, after several years of seeing them, last year I finally got to talk to Laird Frasier and Nasty when they stopped me on my way to the Sea Devil.  (Looking forward to seeing you again guys.)
If you are really nice, I might let you take StudMuffin for a ride.  All of the ladies love him, especially those under 5.
SnuggleBunny is still a bit skittish.

Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Austin Gypsys

Hello everyone. I'm still some what new to the forum but not TRF. My lady and I always camp AHE weekend, and I tried getting to the meet and greet last year but missed the time so I would love to make it this year. Really looking forward to it!

valt

Valt, or James, here.  I wander around taking pictures.  I am hard to spot, so if you don't see me around its all good.  I'll try and make it to the POW meetups, but tend to loose track of what time it is or get side tracked.

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: valt on September 30, 2011, 12:15:17 PM
Valt, or James, here.  I wander around taking pictures.  I am hard to spot, so if you don't see me around its all good.  I'll try and make it to the POW meetups, but tend to loose track of what time it is or get side tracked.

That is expected when your head is among the trees.  (Valt is MUCH taller than I)
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Taylor Blu

Well I have almost 3 days worth of lurking time in my profile.  This forum is the pulse of TRF and I check it by pc or phone almost every hour of the day.  My dad and younger brothers attended fair often, until my brother Creed got popped in the nose out by the fire circle.  Last year I asked dad to take me, and we hit up Pirate weekend, We got a thing for pirates.  It was a blast and this year we are back, with my wife (who refuses to be called wench, for now) beside me.  The wife and I will duck into the tent before things get crazy but I look forward to meeting the lot of you.(not a mclotpun)

Glaodian

Glaodian here.  I have been going to TRF for many years (at least 10 in garb), and have enjoyed every minute of faire.  This year I will be camping with PR during Highland Fling.  If you want to find me, I will be the one running from Lady M because I was successful at stealing her egg mallet.

I might even follow Teach around the campgrounds to see what kind of trouble I may get into.   ;D
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

April Marie

Well I guess it took me long enough to find this thread!  My name is April and this will be my 2nd year going to TRF but my first year (or really like 3 months) on the forums!  I have already met wonderful people on here and cant wait to meet you all in person!  I plan on attending the POW meet-up each day and I will drag a few more with me! 

Chianti

Hi, I'm Sherry, aka Chianti.  I've been in TRF Performance Company since 1998 and have played a plethora of characters since then.   This season I will be performing in the Feast Hall Show as Frilly Bordello.   I won't be able to make it to the meet and greets, but I do plan on being in the lanes when I'm not doing a show.  Believe it or not, I'm rather shy but I don't mind at all if you come up and say hi and give a hug.  I love hugs!

Strange

Well, now I know who to call when I'm having liver and fava beans...