News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I broke my tankard!!

Started by Nighthawk, October 02, 2011, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighthawk

>:( Went camping this weekend... Took my tankard... Dropped it. It's a 2008 CRF tankard. I'm kinda hoping one of you fine folk here happens to have an extra hanging around that you're willing to part with. If so, name a price. I'm totally heartbroken over losing this thing, since I get a different style every year. It's left a hole in my collection...

Norfolk

Sorry to hear it, Lad.  I would recommend that you send a PM to Missy.  Since she manages all of the souvenir booths at CRF, if anyone knows where a 2008 tankard may be had, it would be she.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Zoë

Is there no way of piecing it back together? You might not be able to drink out of it but at least you'll have it for you collection still.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Hmm Thanks for the contact name Baron. I was considering getting a second one of the larger tankards they had this year to celebrate the 35th year of the faire now i know who to talk to.