News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where is everyone?

Started by kulrath Bane (Dragon Slayer AZ), November 28, 2011, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kulrath Bane (Dragon Slayer AZ)

So this is Kulrath Bane and I am just wondering where everyone is.  Looks pretty baron around here.  Usually by now there is a lot of chatter about the up coming fair and a count down and there is just silence.  I finally get to go down for President's Day Weekend to hook up with all my other Dragonslayers in 2012.  I hope to see everyone there. I hope everyone is excited.   Have a great week everyone.
Kulrath Bane

I will be sporting new armor next year and I hope to be able to show it off to you all.  Can you smell the Turkey Legs in the air YUMMMMMM!!!
Kulrath Bane

Norfolk

The Baroness and I, joined by the infamous Nontourage, will also descend upon Fairhaven President's Day weekend next.  We look VERY much forward to (1) joining our friends in the French court in revelry, (2) attending the (noontime) Royal Feast on Sunday, and (3) escaping mid-winter in Colorado.  In that order.

PS:  I think you meant "barren" rather than "baron".  But no offense taken. 

Just call me "Your Grace"

RaineDance

I am very anxiously awaiting the start of Faire here in AZ.

crazyrennie

The wife and I are debating about rejoining fair-
Crazy

No Offense taken Baron I had just finished working a graveyard and got called back into work when I sent this out.  So I was a little on the tired side.
Kulrath Bane

Norfolk

Quote from: kulrath Bane (Dragon Slayer AZ) on November 29, 2011, 01:03:24 PM
No Offense taken Baron I had just finished working a graveyard and got called back into work when I sent this out.  So I was a little on the tired side.

No worries, Lad.  We've all been there.    ;)

CecilyWilkins

I'm here and anxiously awaiting my first trip to the AZ fair! I'll be garb hunting on the first trip, then hopefully I'll make my return properly dressed a few weeks later.  ;D

I've been wondering about the silence around here, too!

Lady Isabella

crazyrennie

17 Years is a long time-
although somone did say to me a couple of days ago
"You have to do fair!  Its not fair if you and your wife aren't there!"

Did make my day  to be honest
Crazy

Lady Isabella

17 years is a long time.......but I hope you both change your minds.
Falconers Hearth won't be the same....
just sayin.

crazyrennie

Thank you -that means more than you know
Crazy

It is good to see all those who are excited about fair this year,  Can't wait to see you all there.
Kulrath Bane

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

My Lord Toki and I are in heavy talks of going to your faire this year. We are think Presidents day weekend. it is not 100% as we are juggling between this one and another a little latter, but this one is in top running. SO... maybe we shall see you there.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Norfolk

Quote from: Lady de Laney on December 15, 2011, 08:42:41 AM
My Lord Toki and I are in heavy talks of going to your faire this year. We are think Presidents day weekend.

Huzzah!