News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You're having guests over tonight for dinner, but...

Started by Valiss, December 13, 2011, 10:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiss

You're having guests over for dinner but you can only cook with the contents of the top shelf in your fridge. What will your guests be enjoying tonight?

amy

Well, if I bake they can have about 6 different kinds of cookies! But the milk is sadly in the door.

Sitara

Looks like they're having green peppers braised in wine and homemade chicken stock.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Magpie Flynn

uh oh. My mini fridge died in August, I've been using it as a pantry. On the menu is hot chocolate and cheezits.

arbcoind

Mairte

DonaCatalina

1 apple
fat free cottage cheese
roasted garlic cooking cream
goat cheese
fat free sour cream
1/4 LB sliced prosciutto
Italian olive salad
dill pickles

I guess I could do a could appetizer tray with cheese spread. For maybe 3 people at most.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Gauwyn of Bracknell

brown mustard, pickles and a plastic container of something that probably should have been tossed a few weeks back  ;D
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Bob of the Lake

My guest would be having condiments washed down with milk or water. I doubt they'll be returning....
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Rowan MacD

Milk, Low sodium chicken broth, 1 leftover pork chop (abeit a BIG one), margarine, and homemade apple butter.   
  Oh, I found a leftover Whopper from BK.  only a day old...
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

BryanPopp

Frosted (Chocolate if I remember) pickles and garlic cloves. Maybe some jelly to dip them in. (It's a small self ;D) That's my inside fridge.
The garage fridge is a different story.
That would be water, a nice selection of beer, mead, wine, and margaritas. I'll be in the garage, thank you.

Valiss

Quote from: Bob of the Lake on December 13, 2011, 11:54:22 AM
My guest would be having condiments washed down with milk or water. I doubt they'll be returning....

Sounds better if you just call it a 'smoothie' lol ew

Merlin the Elder

...something that's green and fuzzy, with a side of something brown and fuzzy...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Valiss

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 13, 2011, 01:02:41 PM
...something that's green and fuzzy, with a side of something brown and fuzzy...

Ah yes, penicillin. How very health concious of you!  ;)

BubbleWright

...2 container cups of butterscotch pudding hot from the microwave... ;D
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery