News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official List'ns 4 - "Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

Started by Old Tinker, February 04, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyHawkeontheHill

Looks like Dastardly Gentleman Jim the Pirate will be with me and prolly even Captain Karla Grace O'Malley.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Paul Blackpowder

Due to circumstances beyond my control, their is a good possibility I will not be able to be at Ashville this coming weekend. In that case I would like to reserve my spot at the castle. Once I talk to police and insurance company I will have a better idea what is going on. And that is because my car was broken into this past weekend.

Carl

Hi, put us down for Donnas famous Bacon Baked Beans  oh bacon bacon bacon yum yum yum
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

The Phoenix

Dear Sirs of the Castle: I would be honored and jubilantly pleased if you could add me to your gatherin' listin's! I am certainly looking forward to the social deviance of fellow Castleteers.. I am in need of a vacation!!!  ;D  I will bring BBQ meats and buns along with fresh sweets  ;) Thank you for times past and cannot wait til the future times begin!

Phoenix, scourge of the firepit
Charlene Black <3

Paul Blackpowder

I will definitely  be at the castle, possibly meatloafs joining me.

jinx

Papa, it looks like Natasha will be joining us at the castle, and will be bringing pasta.   Could you please add her?  <3
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Ariyana the hugging wench

Tinker, could you please add the Lady Xtine and Ian to the list. They are considering coming with us. Thank you.

Paul Blackpowder

I would like to add Greta ( a Castleteer who is having trouble with the link), Henry and Martha to the list. Henry and Martha are first timers, and are looking forward to it.

LadyHawkeontheHill

I'm also bringing trash bags (the big ones), paper towels and coffee replenishments for Sunday morning. We seem to to thru alot of contractor size garbage bags the day after...
Castleteer Pillar

LadyHawkeontheHill

and unfortunately Captain KG O'Malley shan't be makin' an appearance this time. She's way too far out to sea to be called in on time for the gatherin', oh, I'm also bringing peeps, heheheheheh.....they burn so very brightly in the fire...
Castleteer Pillar

LadyHawkeontheHill

uh-oh, I don't see any brownies on the list, we can't do this without those brownies now Windchime...
Castleteer Pillar

Maeve McMayhem

Papa,

Could you please add Shawn and Anita to the list? They are newbies!

Thanks!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

WindChime

Well If you ask nicely maybe we can whip up batch of male & female brownies and drop them off Friday to the castle for everyone to enjoy the next day.
We might not make it out Saturday since we are going to the Ashville Viking Festival to see Ratman & Bobin.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: WindChime on April 24, 2012, 09:51:42 PM
Well If you ask nicely maybe we can whip up batch of male & female brownies and drop them off Friday to the castle for everyone to enjoy the next day.

that would so rock, I won't be there til Saturday, but hey, I'm willing to see how many, if any, survive Friday night, so, I'm asking as nicely as I can, please bring a batch of your wondermous brownies!  8)
Castleteer Pillar

Old Tinker

well we's think'n that me Belle and me have the list'ns up to date..
just as a reminder- all newbies should take the time to read our "Captain humphreys" post, titled as---
"So You Want To Be A Castleteer?: or A Guide For Newbies"  
......................which you can find under this category.......................................
thou no one will be given a quiz, but if'n thee steps out of line of our "Captains" rules- go luck  ;)
and a Very Hardy Welcome to anyone new joining us.  ;D

okay, wheres that ren daught that's in Tenn. with our weather reports,  ???   CapnFaye'aaaaa
any-ways: faire weather, no rain
               faire weather, no rain
               faire weather, no rain
there, all taken care of...
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far