News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test

Started by NoBill Lurker, June 23, 2008, 08:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris B

Shocker........I know.

The Knight
You scored 39% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 41% Lady, and 70% Knight!

You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.

Riot

The Prioress
You scored 21% Cardinal, 59% Monk, 53% Lady, and 35% Knight!

You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.
You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Sonata

The Prioress
You scored 24% Cardinal, 51% Monk, 65% Lady, and 41% Knight!

You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.
You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett

Bodharan

The Lord
You scored 16% Cardinal, 54% Monk, 47% Lady, and 62% Knight!

You are of the intellectual breed and yet you are also very interested in war. You are of the aristocracy and head the cavalry a safe distance from the carnage of the front lines. You believe in defeating your enemy with not only might, but also wit.
You scored high as both the Monk and the Knight. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual

Hah!!  The Lord!  You may all pay your respects now.  What's all that laughter?  Uh, okay, well, it's not what I expected either.  I figured knight/monk mix or maybe Harlequin.  In any case, I am worried about that 47% Lady rating, as an enlightened male, I am proud of my 47% Lady rating.
Just looking for a good hat.

Lord Virgo

XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Lord Figaro

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test ...
The Knight

You scored 45% Cardinal, 26% Monk, 44% Lady, and 57% Knight!

I even went back and changed my answers a little bit when I thought about them and still got:

The Knight

You scored 37% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 29% Lady, and 68% Knight!
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Edward de Johns

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test ...

The Knight
You scored 47% Cardinal, 33% Monk, 24% Lady, and 62% Knight!

You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.

CountessofPhoenix

I would have been:

The Usurper
You scored 63% Cardinal, 15% Monk, 26% Lady, and 51% Knight!

You have both the lust for war of the Knight and the wicked morals of the Cardinal. You are truly a dangerous one who likes power and will stop at nothing to get it. If the king dares stand in the way of your ambitions you will have no qualms about removing him from the throne and placing yourself there instead.
You scored high as both the Knight and the Cardinal. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Cardinal or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Now who exactly do I have to see about changing things?
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

Mad Irish

LadyShadow

The Knight
You scored 47% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 44% Lady, and 54% Knight!
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

white trillium

And I am:

The Harlequin
You scored 47% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 29% Lady, and 46% Knight!

You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

Interesting
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Moldy Forest

I'm a Knight. Didn't know I had it in me.
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.