News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend

Started by kydavid, June 27, 2008, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugsy

I think the kiddos will be coming with me tomorrow.  But, Sunday and Monday I should have a sitter!  ;D
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Bugsey on August 29, 2008, 08:14:54 AM
I think the kiddos will be coming with me tomorrow.  But, Sunday and Monday I should have a sitter!  ;D

Monday? Is the faire open on Monday?
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

FortuneRose

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on August 29, 2008, 08:17:57 AM
Quote from: Bugsey on August 29, 2008, 08:14:54 AM

Monday? Is the faire open on Monday?

Why, yes it is!  I believe that is only for this opening week though because of labor day
LLVW

Synikul

Getting ready to go down there right now. The whole crew will be in the booth. We have to weed the garden, plant the new flowers, put down mulch, and put up stock.

Finally got in touch with Chip and he'll have my new gloves ready for me, whew!

After all that, opening day is going to seem even more fun for me. Stop by Faerystone Creations, the scenery is great.

jinx

With that sort of crowd, I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding  you, Ratman and Bobin.  xD

I'm really ridiculously excited...driving my husband right up the wall, I am.

See everyone TOMORROW!!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Imestra

What a great looking flock, Synikul!  Are you in the photo?
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Dragonlord

Wishing everyone a safe and fun filled day at faire.  Raise a glass to those of us that can't make it down this weekend.  And post pics when you get them loaded.

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

FortuneRose

We just got back.  We only stayed from 11:15-4:00 though because of my wee-one.  We had fun.  It was rather warm.

I wish we were able to come back on Sunday and Monday but our mundane duties call us.  For the rest of you who will be attending the rest of the weekend.. have a blast!
LLVW

jinx

Home, showered, covered in aloe!  xD

I had SUCH a great time, everyone.  I know I made a somewhat quick exit, but I think the sunburn was getting to my head (in my defense, it IS my entire face that's burnt so badly).

It was so awesome to meet you all, finally.  ^.^  Thanks to everyone that let me tag along (or kidnapped me, in some cases xP).

I'll see everyone on the 13th, and I cannot wait to meet even more of you!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Bugsy

Jinx!  It was good to see you  ;D

And it was good to see everybody!!  I got a sunburn too  :o

To Ratman and Bobbin,

My mission this weekend is to hide the "sacred crystal".  When Quinn returns, his job will be to find it.  "Remember mom, you have to hide it and not tell me where it is, so when I come back I can go on the sacred crystal hunt, Indiana Jones style!"

You have brought much joy! ;D

hehe, I put batman and robbin at first  :o
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Sir William Marcus

We had a great time as well even though I was feeling under the weather .  But, thats one of the reasons why I went to make make myself feel better, and it worked!! 

Till we left that is, then I started feeling like crap again

See everyone in a couple of weeks....Deus Vult!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

CapnFayeCutler

Glad to hear everyone had a good time this weekend. You guys have NO IDEA how tempted I was to drive up there after I moved from Frankfort, KY. I doubt my mother would have liked me very well if I had done that to her.   ;D Look forward to seeing you all next weekend, and of course CASTLETEER weekend! Hugs to you all! No worries SNS, I'm not gonna check out early this time!   :P ::) :o 8)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sersha Fraser

Quote from: jinx on August 30, 2008, 06:55:43 PMThanks to everyone that let me tag along (or kidnapped me, in some cases xP).

So which one do I fall into?

It was so great to meet you, Jinx!  I hope to see you around the ren circuit some more.  Had a great time hanging out!

jinx

Quote from: Whits_End on September 01, 2008, 03:39:03 PM
Quote from: jinx on August 30, 2008, 06:55:43 PMThanks to everyone that let me tag along (or kidnapped me, in some cases xP).

So which one do I fall into?

It was so great to meet you, Jinx!  I hope to see you around the ren circuit some more.  Had a great time hanging out!

I donno....maybe...let me tag along after I was kidnapped?  XD  It was great to meet you, too.  ^.^

Has anyone else come down with the plague?  O.o  I've been sick since Sunday morning. 
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.