News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Sherwood Forest Faire - 2013

Started by PollyPoPo, November 17, 2012, 07:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maeven

Quote from: *Teach* on February 12, 2013, 09:56:52 PM
Maeven, the spawnling is a precious bundle. Wish I could have spent more time visiting. Hopefully you will be able to camp again some day...

Thank you, Teach! :) It was nice seeing you and Trinn as well! We're hoping to be out for closing, so keep your fingers crossed! :)

Quote from: RenStarr on February 12, 2013, 07:23:45 AM
>  Got to hang out with some of my PR clan members that I haven't seen in awhile.  Always good to see Teach and Lady Trinn.  Good talking with Maven and Nick and seeing Zaubon (glad to hear your on the mend my friend).

It was good to see you too, RenStarr! Hopefully we can see each other again during the season!
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

*Teach*

Why do the days before faire always seem to take so much longer?
It's not even 8 but I am ready to be home packing and getting ready

*and no rum to speed up time*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

scarletnyx

Quote from: *Teach* on February 15, 2013, 07:54:25 AM
Why do the days before faire always seem to take so much longer?
It's not even 8 but I am ready to be home packing and getting ready

*and no rum to speed up time*

Time is truly relative - My day is flying by! though I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the thought of doing faire back to back weekends.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

Merlin the Elder

It must be nice to live close enough that frequent trips to faire are doable without killing yourself!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

scarletnyx

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on February 15, 2013, 04:12:36 PM
It must be nice to live close enough that frequent trips to faire are doable without killing yourself!

Iunno, my legs are actually starting to hurt now and I am pretty sure no matter how much I wash my hair ( it's really thick, thank you Dad's genes ) it's gonna smell like campfire for at least a few more weeks.

I don't mind that, but all the Danes I work with will. Oh well. ;D
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

PollyPoPo

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on February 15, 2013, 04:12:36 PM

Ohhh, yes, that it is indeedy.

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Lady Mac

Here's hoping every remaining day of Sherwwod this year is as absolutely, gorgeously, and unbelievably gorgeous
as today. My goodness!
Lady Mac's Horns, Canes @ Staffs
Every Lord needs a good stick...
Every Lady too.

Lady Kaalyn

Texas Renaissance Festival
Scarborough Faire
Sherwood Forest Faire

Breandan

we're going to try and make it out two weekends, but no promises. We are coming out sans spawnlings, so we may only get one weekend. Abi is a year old now and has discovered she can get into things and has evolved from walking to running, and Fí has become a prima dona in her terrible threes. We need a break FROM them, not with them, so folks will get to see them at TRF instead, when they are too cold to make trouble  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

*Teach*

Waiting patiently for my bday weekend to get here
ok... not that patiently
HURRY UP WEEKEND!

*the rum can only hold out so long...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Lady Kaalyn

As soon as i got home sunday from fair, i looked at my boyfriend and asked "want to go to fair this weekend.."  lol wish i could go again.
Texas Renaissance Festival
Scarborough Faire
Sherwood Forest Faire