News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Events In 2013! Huzzah!

Started by Craigmeister, January 01, 2013, 11:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I would like to thank all of you who visit meistersrealm.com.  I hope that the info provided there helps you get your Renfaire "fix" and opens doors to new events and performers across the fruited plains.  There are many exciting things going on in and around Oklahoma at Renaissance Festivals this year!

Eureka Springs, Arkansas will debut the Dragon Ridge Renaissance Festival this fall.  It will be run by Margaret Rivera and many of the same people that bring you Fayetteville's Renaissance and Fantasy Faire of the Ozarks.  Visit meistersrealm.com and the festival's Group Page on Facebook for the latest.  (Fayetteville's RFFO will be a spring only event now). 

Some of the forces of good will combine efforts to bring the Traveler's Cross Faire to Strang, Oklahoma.  The coordinators of the Spirit Of Magic Faire and the Festival of The Dragon will put their drive and talent together to host this event during the first weekend of May.  Its aim is to become a working village and a historical tool.  Check for updates on meistersrealm.com and on the faire's Group Page on Facebook.

Plans are being made for the Golden Leaf Renfest in Bristow, Oklahoma this year as well.  Keep checking Meister's Realm and Group Pages in Facebook for this new event.

I hope that you can attend these events as well as many more this year.  If you have information on other Renaissance, Medieval, Celtic, Scottish or Irish Festivals in and around Oklahoma, please let me know.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

Huzzah!  I've got an update on the Golden Leaf Renfest.  It will be held in Kellyville, OK on November 9th & 10th!  That's about 15 miles northeast of Bristow & about 20 miles southwest of Tulsa.  You can find more updates on the Golden Leaf Renaissance Festival group page on Facebook.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

There is now a website for the Travelers' Cross Faire.  You can find info on it at http://campgypsywoods.com  It looks like there will be a haunted woods and Christmas woods event as well as the faire in May. 

Lady Margarita

I look forward to these new fairs as they are close to home!  I would like to be a merchant at them!