News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Show us your pet...part II.

Started by Baron Doune, May 09, 2008, 05:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaRue

This is Smoke, he's now 19 years old and going strong.

Luna (short for Lunatic)

Magick

The newest member Joy, who belongs to our roomate

Starting from the very back, clockwise: Jasper (a little hard to see, he's black on the blue cover), Kiki (his sister), Magick, Smoke, Shadow (who is 20 and acts like a kitten) and Luna.

Poppy

Gilligan - Senegal Parrot - talks like a pirate!

Corky - Mustached Parakeet - also talks like a pirate!
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Sitara

This is my Mummy.  Her full name is Mumra the Ever Living (yes, from Thundercats)

She crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning, she was just about 11 years old.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Sorry for your loss, Sitara.  It always hurts to lose a pet you love.  Been there, done that, and it's very sad.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

NicoleBridget

This is Libby, she's our sweet little 8 year old girl.  She's a mixed breed of some sort, everyone sees something different in her but we know for sure her mommma was part chihuahua.  SHE thinks she's a person however...

Malkavian

My largest tarantula, preparing to molt :D  As a sense of scale, when upright she's a little cramped sitting in the palm of my hand.

Tygrkat

Quote from: Malkavian on July 15, 2009, 07:52:43 PM
My largest tarantula, preparing to molt :D  As a sense of scale, when upright she's a little cramped sitting in the palm of my hand.

Ooh, Malkavian....she's beautiful! What sort is she?
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Hercules

Two of my 3 stooges.,,,ok, actually all 3. Big boy is way in the back.  :-\

Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Malkavian

Quote from: Tygrkat on July 15, 2009, 07:56:19 PM
Ooh, Malkavian....she's beautiful! What sort is she?

Thanks :D I'm rather proud of her, although she's taking her sweet time growing up.  The trade name is usually Brazillian Black, properly it's Grammostola pulchra, cousin of the common "rose hair" you find in petstores a lot.

Dev

@ NicoleBridget

My mom's dog looks nearly the same, same expression and all.  Everyone said she was part chihuahua, too.  She acts pretty much like a terrier more than a lap dog though - catches more small animals than the cats do - but is built stockier than most terriers and has coarse, greasy fur some bird dogs do.

I think she might be boston terrier and lab.

Anyway...my pets

Male and female orange bettas with blue eyes.  Safetycone (male) I've had for slightly over a year, and Lady Pineapple for only a few months.  I thought about breeding them, but I have nowhere to put all the baby fish.

A tortoiseshell tabby.  She's extremely old.

Lord Finger

Katie Bookwench

and she IS gorgeous!!  ;D

What sort of iguana is that? She is lovely! 

I had a green iguana (that's as far into the description I ever got), and he had two tiny horns on the end of his snout, but none under his chin.

He bit my husband, and we needed to find him a new home -- he was adopted by a very nice man who had 3 females at home. I'm certain he's living very happily ever after.  :D

I still miss him though.  :'(
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

Lord Finger

She's actually a bearded dragon. The spines around her face also run down the sides of her body. They look sharp but they're actually flexible.

Here's a wider shot

and, stepping out of the bath - doesn't she look excited to see the camera?

analise

Here's my girl, Freya.

And I no longer have him, as he had to be put to sleep several months ago due to cancer, but this is The Best Dog Ever, right here. My shelter boy, Clyde.

And here's the Freya-kitten and Clyde looking Completely and Totally Innocent.

And the Freya-kitten playing with her Favorite Toy Ever while Clyde gnaws on his Favorite Chew Toy Ever.

Malkavian

Quite a nice looking beardie, Sterling :)