News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

If you need a 2 for 1 coupon...

Started by Maryfairy, July 07, 2008, 08:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryfairy

Does anyone know if there is a place online to buy 2 for 1 tickets or at least a good discount for the MN Fest? ;D

groomporter

There are usually some radio or TV station promotions closer to the time of fest, but they often don't start appearing until the end of July or beginning of August. The MNRF website advertises advance tickets at $3.00 off the price at the gate http://www.renaissancefest.com/MRF/tickets.html And it also says to watch that page for info about discount ticket outlets.

Local Super America stations have long been a place to buy tickets for a buck, or two off.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Marietta Graziella

Watch the KS95 radio station website.  They usually have BOGO tickets.  Applebees has had free kid tickets, too.

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Marietta Graziella

Alrighty...

I've started getting emails from my "non-ren" friends who go to faire once (maybe twice) per season looking for discount tickets.

Has anyone heard of any yet?

groomporter

Baron Doune

Like the Gypsy Dancer said...

http://www.ks95.com/

You have to join the Loyal Listener Club.

At least that's what has happened the past few years.

Marietta Graziella

How did I miss the one that's already started?!  I even replied.  I'm losin' it.

groomporter

There was a buy-one-get-one coupon printed in the Sunday StarTribune

SleepyArcher

Sorry folks KS95 sold out of theirs a looooooooong time ago. If you go to the ticket section it will tell you MNRF is sold out.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lord Figaro

Everyone looses it at some point MG, it's the finding it again, once we realize we lost it. Now that's the problem.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Naween

Boo, that sucks majorly. We wanted to spend 3 days at fest this year, but now that will be $120, not including if we wanted to do a feast of fantasy. And its already $150+ in gas, plus hotel, food, etc. Boo.

If anyone knows of any other deals, please share! Without the half price tix I wont have enough money to buy anything once im there!

Naween

Any chance they can be photocopied/scanned and still used?
Or mailed? If someone will send the coupons Id love them to pieces, And send them money via paypay or otherwise to cover newspaper/shipping costs. We're heading down from Canada for August 31-Sept 1 weekend. 3 days at not half price is not cheap!

Quote from: groomporter on July 28, 2008, 08:43:32 PM

Naween

Hey All!

It was archived! :D But only good for Opening weekend, when I can't attend. :'(

I've uploaded it for anyone who might want it before it disappears off their website. (It says no photocopies but if they list them on their website, they must be accepting printouts, right?)
Hope this helps out a few peeps, and that maybe someone can later return the favor!
http://pics.livejournal.com/lookintomyeyes/pic/0006bc23

Quote from: Naween on July 29, 2008, 05:11:42 PM
Any chance they can be photocopied/scanned and still used?
Or mailed? If someone will send the coupons Id love them to pieces, And send them money via paypay or otherwise to cover newspaper/shipping costs. We're heading down from Canada for August 31-Sept 1 weekend. 3 days at not half price is not cheap!

Quote from: groomporter on July 28, 2008, 08:43:32 PM

Maryfairy

please let me know ASAP and I will mail it to you. I got it out of the Star Tribune paper and it's only for Aug. 16 & 17  ;D!