News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

World of Warcraft: Where Are You?

Started by SirBlackFox, July 13, 2008, 10:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

I've been playing over 3 years now. . .no cheats. . . .I work through my all my challenges one at a time. . .no groups (no dungeons). . .  I enjoy the "release" of being away from m'life. . .  what about you?

I'm level 54, Rogue, Human, on the server Sisters of Elune

Anyone else having fun there?
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Zaubon

Lvl 66 Alliance Priest - Nordrassil
Lvl 48 Horde Warlock - Mok 'Nathal
Lvl 21 Alliance Mage - Area 52

Like you, I solo and skip the instances. While I've had fun a couple times in instances, the complete misunderstanding of classes and extreme greed on pick up groups turned me away from parties.

theChuck

oh dear, warcraft... two years ago, i spent a summer working and playing wow (8 hrs work, 8 hrs wow, 8 hrs sleep) and i canceled my subscription the month after. that game is like crack... awful, awful crack.
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Marietta Graziella

Hi, I'm Graziella (and Lutfen, Zanzeah, Guzel).  I'm a WoW junkie thanks to my husband and kids.

Graziella is my main.  Lvl 61 rogue 
Lutfen  Lvl 51 Resto Shammy
Zanzeah lvl 37 Priest
Guzel lvl 32  Hunter

all toons on Suramar

I do very few instances for the same reasons.  People want me to heal them up so they can take all the goods.  Not a lot of fun to me.  However, I have been playing with my brother, steadily bringing up brand new toons together.  That has been a lot of fun.  A great chance to reconnect with him and do a lot of laughing.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Elennare

Lvl 70 undead warrior here, on the Argent Dawn server.

Have several other toons as well, but the highest lvl of those is on 35.

Finally starting to get into low level raiding.  Went to Kara for the second time this weekend, and almost went to Mags. 

I take it the people who say they don't like grouping aren't in a guild?  I've never had any serious class or loot issues during guild runs, but I have the few times I've tried to pug.

For the Horde!
My (infrequently updated) costume blog: http://manufactorumbrandis.wordpress.com/

Zaubon

I've been in one good guild, we had some good instances before the GM hit lvl 70 and was only interested in heroics. For some reason it fell apart. Other than that, I've been in several guilds where I might as well have been pug. I run solo now.

Alisoun

I've been playing, albeit inconsistently, for almost two years on Moonrunner.  Staliar is my main; she's a level 70 Rogue.  Kaiphone is my secondary; she's a level 30 Warlock.  I have also have an auction mule, and a few experimental lowbies. 

I like questing on my own, although my guild is very supportive when it's time for instances.  I'm not into PvP because people take things too personally and trash-talking gets silly after a short while.  I also shy away from pick-up groups for similar reasons.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." --William James

DeadBishop

Just a recovering addict here.  Was a beta tester, and playing well over the first year after it was officially released.  Got tired of waiting for the expansion and all the other problems that were associated with new games, and finally got my life back after kicking the habit.   ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

serenamoonsilver

Recovering addict here too. Though I was once Huli, lvl 70 rogue Uldum.  I was in an awesome guild that manage to balance the whole hardcore/casual thing well for the longest time.  However, I had a lot of real life stuff going on and had to finally quit.

Rage

Where are I, play CoH....sorry no Warcrack for me. Yes I have tried the game, its just not for me.....

Gwen aka Punstergal

I've been playing along with my SO since open beta (that's over 3 years now, eek).

I have 4 70s (two mages named Sheepnbeauty, a druid named Bluegenes, and a pally name Gwenling- but I Tony plays the pally now, I can't stand her). Also, there are 3 other characters that range somewhere between 60-70.

My boyfriend has like 6 or 8 70s (I'd have to log in to count them), but he had a lot more playtime in the last two years because I cut back significantly during the end of my pregnancy and after the baby was born.

We used to be full-time raiders on Dunemaul (my mage was in Onibatsu, who has cleared every boss in the expansion). Now, we tinker a bit on Veknilash, but there are no serious raiding guilds here (ours transferred servers to try and get more raiders)-- we stayed here and pretty much farm kara and heroics and occasionally pug a larger raid.
"Hell hath no fury like an enraged Gryphon Master"

Saber

**shameless begging here**

Anyone have a 70 hoard 'toon that they no longer play?  I want to get back in for the new expansion but it requires a high level 'toon to be of use... I would cover the cost of the xfer and even throw in a small donation for your efforts  ;D ;D 

Yes, I admit, I am lazy

Or iffn you were to want someone to take over your account I could do that too... ya know... public service... aid in the recovery process  ;D ;D

Zaubon

Good luck with that. A friend of mine mentioned today that he needs to spend more time with his family, so he's selling his lvl 70 undead mage. Only $500. ::)

Saber

Seen the new recruit-a-friend incentive yet? 

get a friend to get a month subscription, you get a free month.

Get them to get a 2 month sub. and you get a free, exclusive Zebra mount...

anyone want to take up the habit?  ;D ;D

Amra the Lion

I've been playing since the game began. Played many different toons and leveled most to 70. I always take a summer break from the game so It doesn't wear me out but it is getting a bit old. I am currently playing a Horde Shammy on Earthen Ring in the AIE guild which has over 4600 members so finding friends to play with is never a problem.

I'll probably play through the next expansion pack but if that doesn't impress me I'll end up leaving the game. The new Diablo looks promising though!