News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daylight

Good morning Queen Bonnie, May I enter, I come with a platter of pankaces and waffles, with melted butter dripiing over them,and saugage, and a platter full of eggs. I also have fine danishes and cream. I carry with me and invation to all. Come and let us dine and make merry today.

( Ok so I`am tryig to make up for the delay on the Harry Potter move so since we don`t get ot watch the moive when we ahd tought, lets eat.)

Lavender

Mmmm waffles.  Many thanks Daylight.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Queen Bonnie

Waffles and pancakes! My favorites! Yummy! I will add REAL Vermont maple Syrup! And country ham from Kentucky!
  I shall have waffles for supper! I have been busy creating more wands today!
Ollivanders- watch out! LOL!
Guess I'll just have to be patient about the Movie!
Sigh!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Anna Iram

I love breakfast for dinner! How about I add some potaotes, thinly sliced and sauted with onions!

Queen Bonnie

Sounds great Anna! So today how about dinner for breakfast! LOL! Cheeseburgers and fries- and mimosas! ! Maybe dinner for breakfast is not as good as breakfast for dinner!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Welsh Wench

I'll take that cheeseburger and fries off your hands, Queen Bonnie.
After all, my stomach has no idea what time it is!  ;)
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

DonaCatalina

A chorizo and egg omelet would go nicely this morning with just a few Hatch Chiles.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

daylight

Oh yes, count me in for breakfast, it simlpy the most fun meal of the day.

Anna Iram

Stopping in for cup of tea and a chat. Sweet Apple Chamomile, cause one can never be sweet enough!

Queen Bonnie

Glad you are here, Anna! Tea is great this time of day- but tis nearly happy hour!
  Watching the clock! LOL!
Wine and artichoke hearts and escargot. I think the Royal Chefs are working hard to please us all here!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Blue66669

Happy hour? But I'm happy already!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Anna Iram

Ah Blue, but one can never be *happy* enough either. :)

Bonnie I love escargot! Lot's of butter and garlic. Yum!

Queen Bonnie

Yummy! Glad someone else loves Escargot! I put brandy and fresh parsley in mine- with the garlic and butter and French bread to sop up the sauce!
Every hour is happy hour at R/F! Hugs Anna and Blue! A toast to happy hours to all here! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

Queen Bonnie good morning to you, I come with danishes of all kinds and cream and tea. and I carry a pattter of fresh fruit, I ask will you join me, you and all that arrive here this morning for a moring brunch. Good day to all and may it be a good one ;D

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Daylight! Fruit and tea for me this AM! Hugs to all here!
Tuna for a treat breakfast for the Royal Felines! They enjoy the comfort of the tea room! Kitties welcome here!
Wingardium Leviosa!