News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2008 Weekend Roll Call

Started by Hibernian, July 30, 2008, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

Yeah, I will try to remember to stop by at the "pub". I don't drink, but I could stop by. lol - If I remember to bring it up, I'll ask the guys if they want a free round of drinks.

Ice Mage

I will need to keep you updated.  We plan to be there (White Rose and I), just not sure how or when.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Quiet One

I just made my hotel reservations.  Lady Donna & I will be there for Mc'Crack/RF weekend.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

susannah

It's so exciting to see the weekends filling up with attendees!
I'm still trying to figure which weekend, but I will be up some time in October.
I'll keep you posted! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Chuck'n M'Crack

Looking forward to seeing all ye M'Crack's on Invasion weekend, and me mug is in need of alot of Guinness
Lord Kelley of Screen
Son In Law
Son-in-Law to Laird Guard'n
IBRS #1554 Landshark #102
Captain Of The Guard (R.A.G.G

Trouble with Friends

I'll be there every weekend, except not inside the show.

Scotsman

Quote from: Quiet One on August 17, 2008, 11:08:21 AM
I just made my hotel reservations.  Lady Donna & I will be there for Mc'Crack/RF weekend.

AWESOME!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Poof Bird

Lorelei and I will be there October 11th and 12th!  Can't wait to get back to my fave faire!!

Hibernian

It's good to see some familiar names signing on as the faire draws ever nearer. We also seem to have a fair number of new friends which is great too! The more the merrier. Look for details as the plans are firmed up in September.

Ice Mage, if  possible, I do hope you and White Rose will be able to come down the last weekend when the majority of the gang is on site.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Wandering Rogue

Well I just recieved me season pass, so guess how many times I will be at thee faire?
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Lady Tess

I got my seasons pass & V.I.P parking pass too! I'm going every Saturday & Sunday!!! I'm so excited.

Vincenzo

The man in black expects to be there every weekend - though you *know* how things sometimes take surprising turns (  ;) )

gas prices being what they are...if there is someone open to splitting hotel and/or petrol costs - that would excellent
Audaces - Fortuna - Voluptas

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oy thanks for reminding me I need to gets me a season pass too.   ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Tess

I ordered my season pass (and V.I.P. Parking pass) in June or July. I already have it safe in the glove compartment in my car. :)

Lady Tess

I always bring atleast one or two kids with me each season.

I'm probably meeting a guy I met online at the faire on November 8. I don't know if he'll be coming just the 8th or also the 9th.

**I guess I could've just modified my last post to say this, sorry!**