News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rendevous 2009 @ MDRF

Started by Scotsman, September 04, 2008, 10:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

...a Fountain 29 might just beat a Boeing 767 here...

Let the games begin!

Amras "Already Super Stoked for MDRF '09!" Elfwine
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scotsman

Quote from: blue66669 on September 29, 2008, 10:41:51 AM
Quote from: blue66669 on September 22, 2008, 01:19:53 PM
I sez YO! Count Brimstone Blue and Erik the Green IN!!!
Hey SCOTSMAN!!!
I said count us in, not count us as *FROM* IN. We're TEXAS Rennies!!!

;D ;D ;D ... Corrected! I didn't think you looked like a Hoosier :o
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Athena

I plan to be there, but don't know which days yet. Depends what days I can get off at work. *Prays to the faire gods that everything will work out.*
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Amras Elfwine

Hi Athena...meet me at the Dragon's Lair...then the Royal Oak...then O'Shuck's...then the White Hart...am I esablishing a pattern?? :-)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Scotsman

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on September 30, 2008, 08:50:23 AM
Hi Athena...meet me at the Dragon's Lair...then the Royal Oak...then O'Shuck's...then the White Hart...am I esablishing a pattern?? :-)

Whoa ... I thought we decided it was going to be White Hart then Dragons then Boars Head & O'Shucks ... did I miss the email?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

Scotmam, my friend, as you well know, a circle has no end, much like the pub-crawl trail in Revel Grove... 8)
R/F member since 2004

Dallan

Fight'n

Capt. Morgan

Work being what it has been these past few weeks at "The Helm" (put in 72 hours last week and we are FAR from done) I think this is the perfect time to think of the RenDevous for 09' in Maryland during Labor Day Weekend and to annoucne that Dwyn and I shall gladly be in attendance!!!!

HUZZAH!

Now...for something closer...Closing Weekend at MDRF is in the distance...but I know it's there...  ;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Athena

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on September 30, 2008, 09:04:30 AM
Scotmam, my friend, as you well know, a circle has no end, much like the pub-crawl trail in Revel Grove... 8)

More like a pub stumble. I'm reeeaallly craving a Black & Tan right now!  ;D
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Anna Iram

There's a pub called the O'Shucks? I love that. :)

Scotsman

Quote from: Anna Iram on September 30, 2008, 09:17:49 PM
There's a pub called the O'Shucks? I love that. :)

It is the shire oyster bar ... among other things.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on September 30, 2008, 11:21:56 AM
RenDevous for 09' in Maryland during Labor Day Weekend and to annoucne that Dwyn and I shall gladly be in attendance!!!!
HUZZAH!

Indeed Huzzah! Most excellent!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Amras Elfwine

Morgan, I shall tell Don at the Dragon to start warming up the Lerner and Lowe!!

Speaking of Don, our favortite singing bar tender, I usually start my morning pub crawl off with a couple of his "Chocalte Coverd Cherries", or, as he mixes it, a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat with a splash of Beamish...chock full of vitamins and fiber!!

Bring it on!
Cheers!
R/F member since 2004

mehan

Ewan and I will be there - put us down for at least Sat and Sun

Drat!  You mean I have been calling Don "Stacey" for the past umpteen years?  Well I guess that's my payback for his spontaneous eruption into Country Roads every time he sees me (for some reason he thinks we are from West Virginia...)

Amras Elfwine

Stacey is correct, lass...Don is actually at the White Hart...what can I say, I was drunk...:-)

Looking forward to seeing you both!
R/F member since 2004