News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Raising the Black Flags- brand new poetry book by pirates!

Started by RumbaRue, September 11, 2008, 12:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaRue

Now, brand new on the market, and your's truly has several poems in it. Worth the cost and some fantastic writing.

http://stores.lulu.com/blackbead

Raising Black Flags (book)

Print: $10.00

Download: $5.00

"Raising Black Flags" is an anthology of poetry by and about pirates and includes works by Flora Alomari, J. L. Bright, Chuck Burrows, Sandra L. Harris, Cassidy King, Shari Land, Shana L. Martin, Michael Muller, Debra Estes Peterson, Melody Sanders, Stephen Sanders, Desiree Simons, Kittye Williams, Pamala A. Williams, and the artwork of Robert L. Berry, Jr., and Kenneth King. It is a celebration of the legends and lore of piracy from fourteen different perspectives by poets with different styles and two different artists who create in different mediums.
BTW- Shari is Rumba Rue
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

RumbaRue

Several people have tried to find the book at bookstores, you won't find it there.
You have to order it on-line. 

Blackbead

You won't find it in bookstores, YET!  The "Second Edition" with ISBN will be out by the beginning of October and you can start asking for it at your local bookstores then.  Thank ye all!

Blackbead

"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

RumbaRue

If you happen to see any of us authors and you've purchased the book, don't be afraid to ask for autographs!

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

RumbaRue