News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Season Pictures

Started by valt, October 12, 2008, 04:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAnn

Hello Everyone!

Sorry it's taken my so long to thank eveyone for such a wonderful time and the great hospitality, but I started a new job when I returned home from Texas. I hope that if any of you decide to venture north I can show you the same kindness.

A Special thank you to Queen Bonnie for the grand song at The Prince of Wales pub, what a treat, and I love my new necklace.  ;D

Trillium ~ I'm so sorry to have missed you on Friday, because I was so looking forward in meeting you. 

I also have a favor to ask, if it is at all possible, I stopped by the privy and washed my hands and forgot to pick up two of my ring.  The one I'm most concerned about was a family heirloom. It had been in my family for 4 generations. The ring is white gold/silver with filagree on both side of the band by the stone, black onyx stone(oblong/sq.) with a Letter A and a diamond set in the stone. I called the faire the following morning and they were very short with me and said nothing was found.  I left my rings at Privy #8 by the Sea Devil pub.... If by chance anyone could inquirrer at the office again for me or keep and ear/eye open for the ring, I would be most grateful.

Last but not least.... The link to my pictures:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569159431JSbnSV?start=0

BTW... Wonderful pictures out there!

May I snag a group shot picture from someone?

Fair Thee Well and Happy Holidays to all!

~Lady Ann Bowman~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

KiltedPrivateer

Call the office right away.  They have a lost and found and they keep everything turned in, in the main office.

And feel free to take any of my pictures.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Capt. Bacardi

BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Blue66669

Whar the hell did you hide them????
Blaidd Drwg

LadyShadow

I agree I cant find them either.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Capt. Bacardi

Bloody Hell!!! The server is acting up again, I will let Glen know...
BLOODY HELL!!!!

Trillium

Yeah, yeah...excuses, excuses.... ;D
Got faerie dust?

Capt. Bacardi

It seems to be working now....  :P
BLOODY HELL!!!!

LadyShadow

May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Melkar

My pictures from the Saturday of closing weekend are online at
    http://vstrick.smugmug.com/RenFaires/TRF08/TRF081129/

I don't remember what Bo was reacting to, but it's just too cute  :D

It was great meeting new friends and catching up with what was going on with everyone!
BCNU,
  Melkar

Chianti

Those are awesome, Melkar!!! I love them.   I am so totally using one of the ones you took of me for an icon now. 

Molden

Great pics Melkar and Lady Hawke! I loved the pics from the meet n' greet on Saturday...'twas a bonny goode tyme indeed. Here be one I snatched from Paul's Photography on the Run of Lady Mikayla and I on Friday:

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

LadyAnn

Melkar thank you for capturing this picture of me. You can see the rings I left on the counter in privy #8, the one next to the Sea Devil pub, on Saturday. I hoped that someone might have turned them in to the lost and found. The square/rectangle ring with Onyx, diamond, and a letter "A" is a 4th generation family heirloom. I called the faire the next day, but nothing was turned in.

"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Lady Ann I remember starring at your ring it was so beautiful.  I would call again, maybe somebody turned it in later. 

Melkar, thanks for the fun pix!   ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

LadyAnn

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on December 14, 2008, 04:17:59 PM
Lady Ann I remember starring at your ring it was so beautiful.  I would call again, maybe somebody turned it in later. 

Melkar, thanks for the fun pix!   ;D

I called the office this morning with no luck. :'(
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"