News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Grrr, Twig you are a frustrating fae

Started by justsomeguytn, October 19, 2008, 08:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justsomeguytn

So I ran into Twig at Fairhaven this weekend.  I asked if I could get a picture with her.  She nodded her head yes (I'm pretty sure it was a yes nod).  But everytime I would move toward her she would move away a step.  That is UNTIL I opened my tip money pouch and pulled out a few gold coins.  Then she asked if that was for her and skipped over to me.  She then made the cutest face in the history of faces and gave me the biggest fairy stone in the history of fairy stones.

Twig you are frustrating.  You're also absolutely enchanting and one of the highlights of any visit to Fairhaven.

Ice Mage

That is her nature.  But would you love her if she were anything else?
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Fairyfly

Lol Like IceMage said, that's Twig. When I met her I was lucky enough to have something, or should I say Someone, just as irresistible with me, my Daughter! She gave Twig one of Her cute looks and Twig came over to play... twice. Tee hee Guess it takes a tiny cute Fae to charm a Fae.  ;)
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Raibeart OShea

'tis true!  You really have to have a decoy to get close!
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

justsomeguytn

Hmm, a decoy.  That's not a bad idea.  Actually one of my pictures with her could be captioned "Come here little girl, I've got something shiney for you".

Lickspittle

Quote from: justsomeguytn on October 21, 2008, 09:21:45 AM
Hmm, a decoy.  That's not a bad idea.  Actually one of my pictures with her could be captioned "Come here little girl, I've got something shiney for you".

<Snort>
I can just see it now, laying a trail of shiney things, all of them leading to a large box held open by a stick with a string on it, (start Fudd) "Shhhhh, be vewy, vewy, qwiet, we're hunting farwies. wahahahahahah" (end Fudd)
Lickspittle La Foole
"tristior - tamen - sapiens puella mihi"

justsomeguytn

Seriously, I"m not a creepy guy.  Really, I'm not.
The rest of the images are at http://metro-holographics.com/faire2008.aspx

Nailin

Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

justsomeguytn

When you meet Twig you really have no choice but to fall for her.  ;D

groomporter

Quote from: justsomeguytn on October 27, 2008, 07:35:00 PM
When you meet Twig you really have no choice but to fall for her.  ;D

-or fall "on" her with a really big butterfly net   ::)
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Lord Figaro

A friend of mine sent me a pic of her NOT in her Fae garb. But you can still see that mischievous look in her eye. I don't think I should post it, but I am sorely tempted. 
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Lord Figaro

Just to clarify the above post. I was not, nor am I in any way saying I am conflicted, on if I should, or should not post the picture without Twigs permission.  So please do not private message me asking me not to.

THANK YOU

George Santayana

groomporter

What you don't want to expose the fact that Twig is really a 40 year old man?   ;D
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Lord Figaro

I was sworn to secwecy huhuhuhuhuhuh!!!!!

George Santayana

JeffAnderson

She just launched her new site and is twittering and facebooking and everything! http://www.twigthefairy.com/