News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Open Auditions for 2009 BARF at MOSI

Started by Madge Estes, November 19, 2008, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

We'll be having another set of auditions on Sat., December 20, same bat place, same bat time.  Please spread the word!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Madge Estes

Second opportunity if you missed out on the first round!

OPEN AUDITIONS

Seeking performers of all types for the cast of the 2009 Bay Area Renaissance Festival.  An interactive improvisational troupe will make up the village characters, filling the lanes and environments of the festival and bringing the village of Fittleworth to life.

Open auditions will be held on
Saturday, December 20
10:00am - 2:00pm
Bay Area Ren Fest Site, 46th St & Fowler in Tampa

We are seeking
•   Actors, Dancers, Musicians, Jugglers and Specialty performers.
•   Males and females of all ages, body type and experience.
•   Resume and photo will be accepted, but not required.
•   No preparation required.
•   Dress comfortably and casually so you can move easily.
•   Human Combat Chess Match participants will also be auditioned. *NOTE:

Approximately 6 weeks of rehearsal
•   Rehearsals will begin in January 2009.
•   Free workshops in improvisation and interactive theater, mask work, period dance, costuming and stage combat.

Performance Dates:
Saturdays and Sundays, February 21 - April 5, 2009
Plus Festival Friday, March 20, 2009
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Count Adolfo

I cannot ever imagine me on a cast... I'm quite content being the Count and have many things going on... but this being my home Faire, I look forward to interacting with every one of you who makes it and wanted to stop by here and wish you all he best of luck!
Break a leg!
Have an enormous amount of fun!

And most of all... see you all out there!!!

Libby Stella

When/how will we find out if we have been cast or not?
So if you've never been frog kissing
Then you don't know what you've been missin'
~Frog Kissin' - Brobdingnagian Bards

calien

The word  was  on the 20th after I left that the   we would hear something  latter the next week ...Now As  I was pulling out of the  parking lot  I recalled that that  was  Christmas week  I was betting we wouldnt hear  anything  back until after the holidays....justa theory

Libby Stella

Cpt. Black Shadow

I had heard from my friend that there be another open auditions t'morrow the t ird of january is it true or am I going to have to get avendor job again I really wanna be on cast but was busy both other days either way i'll be happy I love working the faire no matter doing what.
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Libby Stella

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Richard de Graeme

"For it is the doom of man that they forget."
NE OUBLIE!
Purveyor of dubious wisdom
Player of spoons
Herbalist

Tygrkat

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Anna Iram

How awesome Libby! Congratulations.  :)

What were you cast as?

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Count Adolfo on December 19, 2008, 02:35:49 AM
I cannot ever imagine me on a cast... I'm quite content being the Count and have many things going on... but this being my home Faire, I look forward to interacting with every one of you who makes it and wanted to stop by here and wish you all he best of luck!
Break a leg!

I second your views, Count! Congrats Libby and cheers to the ones who have that in them---been there, done that...much rather play by my own schedule and rules (within the limits of the faire's overall rules, of course). I like my lot in faire life: pucking caddy, booth worker, and slave to my favorite minstels (i.e. roadie, CD seller, etc...nothing perverse)  ;D

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Kathryn (Fae) Weldon on January 03, 2009, 11:18:19 PM
Quote from: Count Adolfo on December 19, 2008, 02:35:49 AM
Break a leg!

I second your views, Count! Congrats Libby and cheers to the ones who have that in them---been there, done that...much rather play by my own schedule and rules (within the limits of the faire's overall rules, of course). I like my lot in faire life: pucking caddy, booth worker, and slave to my favorite minstels (i.e. roadie, CD seller, etc...nothing perverse)  ;D

Aww... there goes all my fun!
I have seen precious little of my Fae out there... where ya been?

Libby, ye never said what ye were cast as... I've looked for ye...