News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Family Gathering at CRF 2009 21-22 November

Started by Lairde Guardn, November 26, 2008, 11:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Since my Good and Gracious Lord had to leave, I find it hard to attend other faires. Yes I attended Virginia because I had to speak to some people in person about Ron. I owed them that. VARF was always good to both of us. Whether I attend in the future is question mark as I am still living one day at a time. Carolina was very near and dear to our hearts. We started visiting 5+ years ago. The trip was about 12 hours in part because of the pit stops we made to certain stores. Carolina was where we went to relax, enjoy some shows (mostly the "loose cannon" shows) and visit his favorite italian resaturant (a place we found "downtown". I dont think I could handle the drive or even faire by myself. The "little one" tried to get off work but couldn't. So my dear friends, Ron and I will be with you in spirit and hope that you have nothing but good company and goodtimes!
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Hibernian

Lady Glorianna,

I know the road between our states well, even without the stops at certain stores along the way it is a long drive.

Just know that you both remain in our thoughts and prayers; and that you always have friends and family in Fairhaven of Carolina. Our doors are always open and we look forward to your next visit. Look for the candle in the window.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Ladyfair

Lady Glorrianna - You will be in our thoughts, I wish we passed by your state on our way down, we would have been happy to pick you up.  Its a 12 hour drive for us with no pits stops... so we know how that feels.
And never feel like you will be at faire alone...... there is always folks to hang out with, and you know so many from the board here.....that would be most honored to have thee join. 
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Scotsman

Outstanding weekend ... we had a great time. Thanks so much for our hosts ... excellent job!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Ladyfair

How did I miss you Scotsman?? 

There were so many folks and yes thanks to the hosts for a great time.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Old Tinker

me Belle and me had an excellent time,
many many thanks to all.
saw many of friend, that we thought we shall miss this season,
and what a gather'n of M'Cracks, great peoples.
CRF was a new fair for us, and a very nice one.
we only saw mayhaps 10 %, we shall be return'n.
may all have good health,
Tinker'n & Toll'n...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Hibernian

Tink, you and your lovely lady were a pleasant surprise! If all works out, we'll cross those mountains and join you in Kentucky for July 2010.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"