News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon Meet and greet

Started by DonaCatalina, April 02, 2009, 08:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Bumping up the thread as a reminder to folks, for those that will be there early.

Row 12, 8:30- 9:30. Around 9:30 ish (estimating here), everyone usually starts to wander over to see the cast and get in line up by Front Gate. I'll be there, so just look for a black SUV, not my truck!

Can't wait to see everyone! <3
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Merlin

I'm a newbie to RF so I don't really count....but I'll be there unless both daughters plan on coming on Saturday. It is impossible to get them ready on time so I'll drag in around 10:20 as usual.

If they don't go on Saturday...I'll be there by 9

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

squiregaby

Keep your eyes out for the squires walking the pretty ponies in saturday morning!
we were there last weekend and I waved....don't know if anyone saw us or not
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Queen Bonnie

EVERYONE counts! That is my Royal Decree!  We were all newbees once! When you join R/F you have instant Fairmily!((((( Group HUG!!!!))))))) Huzzah to Renaissance Festival.com!!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 20, 2009, 06:04:35 PM
EVERYONE counts! That is my Royal Decree!  We were all newbees once! When you join R/F you have instant Fairmily!((((( Group HUG!!!!))))))) Huzzah to Renaissance Festival.com!!!

Queen Bonnie you are so correct!  I am so happy that I found this site and have met so many wonderful, kind people!
See everyone tomorrow evening and/or Saturday morning!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Queen Bonnie

I will not appear until Sunday AM. Hope I will make the pre cannon meet and greet but don't know if my rides are early birds! I sure am! See you for sure at the after parade meeting!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Yennefer

Queen Bonnie, I will be there Sunday too! I really hope we can meet and talk about gardening a bit perhaps? I have 2 roses blooming! I will be wearing a red skirt with black bodice, just like on my profile picture  and will have an R/F pin on me  so please say hi, everyone? :)

Hugs,

Yenn
Yennefer von Vengerberg

Ryk Rakham

Looks like we will only be there Monday. Just gotta have a cookout with all the kids Sunday! Hope to meet some of you I have not, and say good morrow to some I have not seen this year. See you all at the final day before the countdown to opening day 2010 begins!

I have missed out on the R/F pin by the way, are they still available? I think we need bumper stickers...it'd be nice to know RFers when we see them out in the "other" world. I worked in the same office with and RFer right here in Wichita Falls for 3 months before someone else told us we should meet because of our love of Faire and found out we had seen each other at Faire, but didn't recognize the other in the 'dane world. Bumper stickers...
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

LadyStitch

Would my rogue and I be welcomed to join you for the meet and greet?  We had so much fun this year with season passes we are thinking of getting friends of the fair passes next year.  We would like to meet everyone. Would we be welcomed?
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Grov

Just letting ya'll know that we Bayou Scoundrels will be there in spirit.  That's just a bit early to be getting up and going for us.  Don't think I've seen opening cannon since I joined up in fact.  We've tried.  Just doesn't work out.  We'll have to see everyone inside.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Queen Bonnie

Of course you and your rogue are more than welcome, Lady Stitch!
It will be great to see you- whenever,Grov! Huzzah to the Bayou Scoundrels!
See you on the morrow!
Wingardium Leviosa!

LadyStitch

Looks like we will be there for the cannon, but not the meet and greet. My fuzzy babies need food and the shop doesn't open until 9AM.  Is the meet and greet after the parade still a go as well ?
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Al-Nimer

The post-parade meet 'n' greet is always a go, every day, only of 2 or 3 show up  :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

DT_Masters

It's a little after 0200 here in 2051 at CMDF ([University of] CharleMagne, Denmark Facility) and with all the delays and unexpected events, I'm a bit hesitant to say that I shall be back there soon in a few hours.

I feel like the Great Eastern Seas God Makomba, savior of many a sea Captain, who manages to arrive at the last moment in a blast of smoke, coughing, wheezing, singed.

But I'm awake, the equipment is warming up, and in about 4 hours, I'll step into the Time Displacement Capsule for a 3 hour trip to get back to you all.

Rain or shine, the weather won't stop me. In fact, rain might be slightly easier for that llama wool is meant either for rain or cold.

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.........especially since I will be seeing all over and over again in the pictures.

Crossed fingers.