News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Enter the Haggis!!!

Started by Madge Estes, April 16, 2009, 04:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esperanza McDaniels

Yay!  The hubby (David) and I have purchased our tickets.  We will probably be there between 7:30-7:45 because I have to wait til he gets home from work.  We don't want to drive separate cars.  I can't wait to see everyone again!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Ambios

*(&$%@(*$&@!!

Been up since 3am with a stomach virus...had to cancel a teaching gig for today...I'm going to miss the fun tonight after all.

Toss back a couple for me....I'll miss you all

:-\
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Escarlata

Leinad and I will be there and we plan to have supper. Timing will just depend on traffic and how long our 4pm appt with the lawyer takes. See everyone that makes it there, then we'll lift a glass in honor of the rest!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Hector

Quote from: Ambios on May 08, 2009, 07:01:13 AM
*(&$%@(*$&@!!

Been up since 3am with a stomach virus...had to cancel a teaching gig for today...I'm going to miss the fun tonight after all.

Sorry to hear this Ambios!  We will do our best to comply and hope to see you at the next one.
-

MargaretheDietrich

*(&$%@(*$&@!!

Sounds like you've got the one that laid me low tarting LAST Friday and I'm STILL getting over it now! :-p
BRAT diet and a decent flavor of Powerade baby! (I don't recommend the red just for the "revisit taste" ick!)
Get well soon!

Hector

Quote from: MargaretheDietrich on May 08, 2009, 01:49:32 PM
*(&$%@(*$&@!!

Sounds like you've got the one that laid me low tarting LAST Friday and I'm STILL getting over it now! :-p
BRAT diet and a decent flavor of Powerade baby! (I don't recommend the red just for the "revisit taste" ick!)
Get well soon!

What is this "tarting"?  Sounds like it needs to be avoided.    ;)
-

Ambios

Quote from: MargaretheDietrich on May 08, 2009, 01:49:32 PM
*(&$%@(*$&@!!

Get well soon!

I'm workin' on it.....feeling a little better, thanks.....but not great.  Better NOT last a week... ;)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Hector

And a great time was had by all!  Fun evening in a great venue with a great band and awesome people.  Thank you everyone.
-

Bud of the Shire

I must concur with Hector....what a great band and time it was.  A special thanks to Madge for bringing the wonderful band to my attention.   Only sorry we caught the second half of their show! 
Lookout/Sniper of The Harbinger
AKA Scrumptious M'Crack

Madge Estes

Woohoo!!!  Had a WONDERFULtime.  Eating oysters, drinking beer, :) laughing, drinking a little more beer, :D dancing, drinking even more beer, ;D posing for photos (gad, you people have a lot of cameras!)... and did I say drinking beer? :o  Good food, rockin' music and great company!  Thanks to all who showed up to make such a great evening.  And especial thanks to Leinad for being DD... you guys didn't think I'd drive, did you?   ;)
Live so your dreams recognize you.

leinad

Quote from: Madge Estes on May 09, 2009, 04:16:18 PM
... you guys didn't think I'd drive, did you?   ;)

Who us .... never ... * looks over his shoulder *

And Thank You
Leinad, Gen"Teer"man Ranger

Sir LJ

Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Squire Mickey

Saw the pictures from some of you all from the show on Friday. Man, I am BUMMED that I missed it. By the time I had gotten me family commitments addressed it was 9:45, and would have been almost 10:30 by the time I could have gotten there. Figured they would probably have been just about finished.

Hated to miss ye all though...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Seamus Ex Machina

Aye, dog, ye missed one helluva good time!   The band was great, the venue was awesome, and the company was the best!!  It was great to see friends new and old, and see the Haggis again live.   

Note to self: Avoid ...."Swamp Juice...."   :-\
Legendary Hellraiser

Eshton

Oh Come'on.  The Swamp Juice wasn't all that bad.  ;)  I had a great time out the other night.  It was great meeting you all, although I'll admit it was a bit different seeing everyone outside of the element I was accustomed too. I enjoyed it immensely.   ;D