News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The weather forecast for this weekend...

Started by VIII, April 17, 2009, 12:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris B

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on May 22, 2009, 09:14:23 AM
just looked at weather channel online and it showed 40% chance of rain... maybe if we all put on our ruby slippers and tap our heels three times the rain chances will continue to drop  :o  ;D  merlin do you have any ruby boots?  maybe that will help, lol!

i'm determined to have fun rain or shine!

Leaving in just a few hours yippeeeeee! ! !  ;D

We are not far behind you.  See you tonight.

Merlin,

As if!..........

If it works, I could offer barter for some of your trade secrets.....

DonaCatalina

I guess i will have to wear my mud dress <AGAIN>  ::)

I want to know who keeps washing their car????
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Chris B

Quote from: DonaCatalina on May 22, 2009, 09:35:13 AM

I actually didn't this time so it's not my fault!

It's all Merlin's fault.  What guy in his right mind would pick lust and Jessica Alba over sunshine.....................Okay, bad example.  I am with you on that one.  ;D

Ryk Rakham

Chances of rain are increasing...Merlin and Queen B better bring out the heavy duty spells! I tried one, but now I gotta figure out how to change my ears back to normal, they are green now. I better leave the real magic to you guys...
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Queen Bonnie

Magick is tricky and not for the faint of heart. Mother Nature and I are having another" discussion". We shall see who wins this one. So far she has been kind to me for most of Scarby-  It will take a lot of convincing to get her to give us a good day or 3 on Memorial weekend. I am doing my best! It does take a lot of energy! Getting out my BIG staff this weekend!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

JP yard troll

sure hope the rain holds off till later, just checked in at the super 8 with the beautiful sexy Taarna the Ice Queen. in room 214
The Ice Queens enforcer

Merlin

So sick of wet weather...I'm going tomorrow no matter what.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

captmarga

Quote from: DonaCatalina on May 22, 2009, 09:35:13 AM

Not me... still wearing several weeks worth inside and out...

Capt Marga
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

Al-Nimer

At least 3 of us will have parasols or umbrellas with us, so maybe those will ward off the rain  ::)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

JP yard troll

Weather on the news said 50% chance of widely scattered thunderstorms but if you did get hit it's only going to be a downpour of about 10 to 15 minutes, then stop.... really doesn't sound too bad and the temp is forecast to be only 82 degrees. Sounds like heaven if any of you were at Celtic Christmas at TRF during 2007. Tomorrow to faire and weather be damned! We shall have a grand time anyway!

Taarna
The Ice Queens enforcer

Grov

Queen B, let the Good Mother know that this is the first trip for us Bayou Scoundrels to your fine faire and that at least one day of good weather would go a long way towards return trips.

Guess I'll be packing my parasol too, just in case.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

LadyStitch

Well me and the Pink Pirate are going to be back tomorrow.  I am putting extra plastic bags in my pouches. Quizzik needs to be protected from the wet stuff.  Same meet up times and places?
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Ryk Rakham

We are leaving now, for one last wonderful adventure to Scarby 2009. Start the countdown to 2010..........
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry