News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Blue's Your Daddy

Started by Lairde Guardn, May 04, 2009, 09:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

It appears that the rumers that I had heard are true....I first started hearing them at BARF, there would be a tweet of something from off to the side and a quack of something from the other end of the pub, then the caws and warbles grew louder as NCRF, Scarby and GARF got underway and then....in a cresendo of avian sounds....or was the the sound of the rain pouring over us....I saw the first one.......just atop the sign in the pub....and then their were two...one on the fence and then another near the toadstool.....and they continued to arrive.....There are no telling to how many their may actually be, but I was able to first see them for myself at TNRF........and I will probably see more as it has been told that Blue's "adventures" were many.....

Blue's Children are beginning to hatch......and are looking for daddy....

It was said that many would be flocking to the next Rendevoux to see if they can find their daddy there.   Who ever it was who said that a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush....obviously had never met Blue

Congratulations to Blue.....

I know now that people have pictures and will be posting them here....hopefully they will post from where or what faire the children were found at......

(the original hatchery in LA)  http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=1046.msg12325#msg12325

(pictures of Blue's previous adventures) http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=1046.0
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Nicolette

Any photos of the hatchlings anyone?  I'm sure that Blue won't be able to deny his parentage once he sees the startling resemblance.  It was uncanny!  Not to mention just plain unnerving. ;)
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Welsh Wench

On Saturday along the wall of the Red Hook Pub, mysterious eggs started to appear. Almost as if they were dropped by alien ships. With the right amount of water (read: rain and plenty of it) a miracle happened!

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Lady Nicolette

No wonder we're seeing double...Blue is involved, after all!  Thanks for the evidence photos, Wenchie!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Welsh Wench

Athena's egg couldn't wait and hatched prematurely at your house, Nickie~~~~~

And it appears that Blue indulged in behaviour that is unacceptable in ren society--DRAGON LOVE!

Peddlin

And I thought the relationship with the duck was questionable!     :o
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Muffin

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Captain Jack Wolfe

I'm currently caring for those three scaly little... darlings.  Expect a delivery at MNRF!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Pinn

That ought to be an interesting outcome.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Captain Jack Wolfe

I'm sure Bacardi and Muffin will give them permanent names, but for now I'm calling them Winkin, Blinkin, and Lester.    ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Peddlin

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Capt.SIN

Seem's it was a good idea for us not to have eaten all of those eggs.
It was tough keeping the crew from making a few omelets.
It was on fire when I got there!

Nailin

laughing - i love you blue - :)
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Welsh Wench

When confronted with the 'evidence', all Blue could say was, 'SQUAWK! SQUAWK!' which translated means, 'I swear, I was nowhere NEAR Louisiana!'

As the Castaway's Liar, Liar plays on a passing car radio.....