News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

All's Faire in Love trailer

Started by Cateyes, May 12, 2009, 05:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Madge Estes on May 14, 2009, 01:10:54 PM
Quote from: MaelStrom on May 12, 2009, 07:49:52 AM
P.S.-I think our real Queen is better than Anne Margaret!

Thank you, Maelstrom!  Even though I am SAG, they did not use me at all in the film. :( Although they have Ann Margaret in one of my dresses!

I thought she looked remarkably similar in the trailer....one might say....an imposter!!! Dun Dun Daaaaaaa!

LadyAnn

LOL That is going to be funny.  I can't wait for it to come out.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ladyfair

It is fun seeing the bits and pieces of Hollygrove.....cant wait to see the angels/fairy's garden in the movie....(fingers crossed that it did not end up on the cutting room floor) there looks to be a wee bit of it in the trailer...giggles....hoping it is anyway
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lims

It looks 'fairly' funny.  ( har har )   :D

I think it'll be ironic when all of the people that complained about the movie last season suddenly sing praises.   It almost got tiresome when everyone was whining about the crew, parking, etc...    It's publicity and I took it as such.  How often can you say that your home away from home is in a movie, eh? 

... and here I thought that growing up on 8-mile was the extent of my silver screen legacy.   :P

Celtic Lady

I just watched the trailer and have to agree. It does look like fun and I can't wait for it to come out.

Jon Foster

Quote from: Lims on May 16, 2009, 02:58:07 AM
It looks 'fairly' funny.  ( har har )   :D

I think it'll be ironic when all of the people that complained about the movie last season suddenly sing praises.   It almost got tiresome when everyone was whining about the crew, parking, etc...    It's publicity and I took it as such.  How often can you say that your home away from home is in a movie, eh? 

... and here I thought that growing up on 8-mile was the extent of my silver screen legacy.   :P

Oh no, I still have several complaints about it but I'm trying not to dwell on it...

Jon.

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 12, 2009, 09:44:49 PM
I know one scene I hope doesn't get in there!    :o

Love you too! ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Cyron

Quote from: Jon Foster on May 16, 2009, 09:22:11 PM

Oh no, I still have several complaints about it but I'm trying not to dwell on it...

Jon.

lol from what i heard you had more then just several... oh well.. i just wonder when its commin out now.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

Duckie84

i can't get the trailer to work  :(. is there anywhere else it might be posted?
What does the color blue taste like?

Celtic Lady

Duckie.. on the right side of the screen are some other movies listed as well as ALL's Faire. you need to click on the picture (not the words "visit the website") on the right side of the screen.... not the big one in the middle.

Duckie84

thanks. feel kinda stupid now. oh well saw the trailer.
What does the color blue taste like?

Celtic Lady

You're welcome. No need to feel stupid. It took me forever to figure it out... I spent waaaay to long on it.

Lord Virgil

Even though the production team got to be a PITA, it will be fun to watch and see familar faces and places.  And I agree that Ann Margaret doesn't hold a candle to you Madge Estes, You are the Queen of all Queens in my eyes!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Lord Virgil on June 01, 2009, 10:08:36 PM
Even though the production team got to be a PITA, it will be fun to watch and see familar faces and places.  And I agree that Ann Margaret doesn't hold a candle to you Madge Estes, You are the Queen of all Queens in my eyes!

Indeed.      And I love Ann Margaret.       But it would have been.....RIGHT...with Madge Estes at the throttle.   No one does a better Queen's Tea, or Musical Men.   

But, as I found,  they were far more interested in drama.....
Legendary Hellraiser