News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Octo gathering

Started by LadyHawkeontheHill, May 27, 2009, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imestra

BEST. PARTY. EVER.
To Humphrey, Fred, Sam, Michael & all the knights whose names escape me at the moment,
a huge thank you for hosting the rabble. :-*
Tink & Belle, you guys are the best! (mmmm javaah)
Rumplemintz, Cherry Bounce, Loki, Oh My!  :o
The weather was glorious, the company grand, and the time far too short.
Peace to all.
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on November 08, 2009, 10:35:18 PM
Speaking of SNS... He needs to upload and email me some pics! :)

Did I have my camera? ;D  I'll get around to that soon.

BTW, Ladyhawk's magical coffee had more than a bit of a kick. Wow! It made for an interesting Sunday.

Awesome weekend. Made some new friends, caught up with some old ones. Great food, great company, great weather. Quite possibly made an weed puller of myself. (stories are still surfacing) All in all, a success! Thank you to all for your efforts in putting together a most excellent event. Until March. Hazzah!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

hey yea SNS...ahem... OHRF pics too...lol
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Carl

Another great gatherin, fantastic pictures ,Thanks we forgot our camera. A big thank you to all who help to put this together  Sir Humphrey,Ladyhawke and our scribes Tink and Belle. Let the Novem Gatherin planning begin!
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Capt Amos Muirhead

A huge thank you to everyone...it was fantastic to see old friends and make new ones before the snow flies!
We very much appreciate you inviting us to perform, and it was truly a great evening. ;D
And sleeping in the dungeon was certainly an experience!!

Fair winds and full sails to you all.

Capt Amos
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Old Tinker

a most splend'id time was had by me Belle and me. as we have said in the past, do's seem the "Gather'ns" keep gett'n better and better. many many new "Castleteers"(those that spent the night in the "Castle"). the weather was perfect (no wet feets). and then there was also the great performances by "Drunk and Sailor " and "Misplaced Laces", twas shows that would and could not be seen anywhere but the "Castle", so many laughs.
our hats off to our "Captain humphrey" for offer'n one of his "weekends" per year, for the "Castleteers". and to the KOGT, for there attendance and participation.
me Belle and me had a excellent time, so much so that we even stay'd past 7AM Sunday morn, and was able to help other with good strong hot bean juice.
me's sure now that our "Captian" has already set the date for the next "Gather'n", we shall have topics of the March "Gather'n" very soooon.....
at all's service,
Tink and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on November 09, 2009, 07:04:01 AM
BTW, Ladyhawk's magical coffee had more than a bit of a kick. Wow! It made for an interesting Sunday.

:D yea, I LOVE her special brew!! 

Papa Tinker...I already have the plans set for the March gathering ;)  We won't be missing anymore gatherings ;)
Booty'n Penny

Old Tinker

Quote from: Capt Lucy on November 10, 2009, 08:35:34 AM
Quote from: StareNorthSteve on November 09, 2009, 07:04:01 AM

:D yea, I LOVE her special brew!! 

Papa Tinker...I already have the plans set for the March gathering ;)  We won't be missing anymore gatherings ;)

that is just excellent news our Ren Daught. me hopes the weather is as good as this last "Gather'n", no wet feets (me knows, me knows, me's keep say'n that "NO WET FEETS", but this is one of things that makes be'n comfortable at the "Castle" to very comfortable at the "Castle").
me's will have to say that we's did not have any of LH'chus magical bean juice.
sooon that count down will start again for the next "Gather'n".
tis been a good weekend past, mark it as a total sucsess.
be well all,
Tink & Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir Samuel

It cannot be soon enough, I have some ideas but will discuss them with Captain Humphrey and maybe see if we can't do something more extravigant.........Ok not too extravigant
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

Angus

Looks like a great time was had by all, I'm so sorry we missed it, and our Castleteer Family.

Circumstances beyond our control, kept us from attending...
...as a matter of fact we have missed a lot this year, we only attended ORF once this past year, this was the only time that has happened since 1992.  However, Family comes first.

I look forward to the next one...
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Old Tinker

Quote from: Angus on November 10, 2009, 07:15:07 PM
However, Family comes first.
I look forward to the next one...

which our good friend will be toward the end of March '2010.
you and yours were miss'd, however next quarter, we all shall "Gather" again.
take care, good fortune,
your Tink & Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

As promised. I didn't take too many pics but, here's what I found (in chronological order). Notice how my face gets more red as the night progresses. I can only assume I couldn't balance the camera AND point it at myself by the time I took pics of Bugsey and Faye. I sure this had NOTHING to do with the weather!  ;D

Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

HAHAHA!!  LOVE the one of Mama Belle and the Captain!  :)!!!  That's just hilarious!
Booty'n Penny

CapnFayeCutler

Hahaha yeah he's eyeballin' our Ren-Momma!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on November 11, 2009, 10:57:37 PM
Hahaha yeah he's eyeballin' our Ren-Momma!

Hmmm, be a good thing that me Belle was a wear'n her "Castle Garb" (the under-layers cover'd most of her chest  :o ).
Oh, by chance, anyone else attend'n the M'Crack Family Meeting at CRF, close'n weekend ? well Ren Daughts ?
our Ren Daught Lucy, t'would be nice to see thee again this season, and yes of course me Ren Daught CapnFaye, always great to see thy smile.
life is good,
your Papa Tinker and Mama Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far