News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So we don't get Rendevous for 2010.................................

Started by Marcos Charron, June 08, 2009, 03:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Charron

OK

Let's just say we don't get the vote for Rendevous for 2010. There are many fine folk who come to our faire, especially over Presidents Day Weekend, shall we have a gathering all on our own?. I don't want to take anything away from Rendevous, or the vote of the people, but I would like to hear from those who might attend, if the AZ RF'ers put together something special, how many would attend?

Also, ideas?, we have our Friday night meet and greet, and the Sat morning breakfast, but what else?, a Sunday night dinner / masquerade?, a smoker with the King?, tea with the Queen?, a special feast just for RF'ers?

Let me know your ideas and thoughts.

Viscomte
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Zoë

As far as I know, the fam and I are planning on being there President's Day Weekend regardless of a rendezvous or no rendezvous.  So you can count on my presence.  :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Comte de Gilbert

Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Marcos Charron

Ah!

That is my dear cousin, making sure the damsels are well taken care of!

Be warned though, I have been practicing my hand kissing and wooing!

Viscomte

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Zoë on June 09, 2009, 04:05:01 PM
Huzzah indeed!  :D

Zoe

When you see the new doublet and boots I am having made so I can be a Frenchman in style, well, I might give my cousin a run for the money.

Viscomte

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Zoë on June 09, 2009, 08:50:53 PM
Goodness, you do know how to tease a girl's heartstrings!

Mon Cher

Its not teasing if it's true!

Viscomte

Zoë

Ah, but is it not a tease if I cannot see if for myself for 8 long months?
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Anna Iram

The smoker sounds fun, or a wine tasting!?   :)

I cannot commit, but can only say I would love to make that weekend. Been wanting to visit your faire for a few yers now. I hear it's one of the best!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

we attended this year over President's Day weekend and really enjoyed your faire.  Will try to make it an annual event (it was nice it was Valentine's day too!! )
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Comte de Gilbert

even if we don't win, we still get quite a few visitors over presidents weekend, and we always look forward to our guests
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Zoë on June 09, 2009, 10:13:23 PM
Ah, but is it not a tease if I cannot see if for myself for 8 long months?

OK,

The doublets should be ready soon, the boots before we go to MRF, either way, I will post a picture.

Word of caution though, I have been working REALLY HARD on my legs and getting into shape, so the rump you see in the tights may be larger than it appears in the picture.

Viscomte

Julianne

I think this coming season may bring some new activities for us.  Marcos is doing a wonderful job in starting the process of planning some great fun this year. 

With or without the honor of hosting the Rendezvous 2010 our Meet 'n' Greet Weekend will be the best ever!

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Julianne on June 13, 2009, 10:42:29 AM
I think this coming season may bring some new activities for us.  Marcos is doing a wonderful job in starting the process of planning some great fun this year. 

With or without the honor of hosting the Rendezvous 2010 our Meet 'n' Greet Weekend will be the best ever!

Thank you Mistress,

But the credit goes to you. I may want to lead or go to war, but as long as I have a Scottish beauty to inspire me, I can get anything done! ;D

Viscomte