News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Opening Day Breakfast

Started by SleepyArcher, June 19, 2009, 05:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterland

The wife, little one and I will be at the breakfast. We will bring an eggbake as we haven't seen any egg related item listed yet. We will keep it warm and bring some tobasco for those who like things spicy.

Is someone bringing paper plates of some sort?

SleepyArcher

Lily looks like Goody has the juices. I missed the post and didnt update. Updated Page 12 coming soon...
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

SleepyArcher

Page 12 updated on page 4
Looks to be about 20 or so...Huzzah!

Charlotte Rowan

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Synnovea

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Muffin on August 19, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
I would definitely say no on the grilling! It attracts too much attention!! Our group has mostly been left alone as far as our pking lot gatherings since we clean up and don't make a ruckus...  ;)

We already decided not to grill - too much work anyway.  We will bring some banana bread (both with and without nuts), nuts and cheese - something easy since we are travelling in from out of town.

Not even a small glass of breakfast wine?  :-\
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Goody

Quote from: LORD FONDLEBOTTOM on August 19, 2009, 01:25:14 PM
Lily looks like Goody has the juices. I missed the post and didnt update. Updated Page 12 coming soon...

Indeed I did buy juice!! OJ, Apple Cherry & Grape!!

Carpathian

Two of my friends are also coming, there is Jim (he is on here too) and Jenny...so our group is three.   ;D
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

newenthusiast

We are getting back from DC tonight so I won't have time to make anything. I'm going to bring fruit and milk...1% ok with everyone? It is like the compromise between the skim and 2% milk drinkers. Gotta have moo-juice for breakfast. I'll bring Ovaltine too. Fruit will be easy to eat finger fruit like grapes and strawberries. Hope that's OK. Planning on being there about 8am....so excited!

gracefulcarrie

I don't know if we will make it up for breakfast.  We are planning on being there tomorrow, though it might be like the only day we actually get to go to fest.
So hopefully we will make it to breakfast and bring something with us, it will depend though on if Hannah is still not feeling good tomorrow.  She woke up with a bit of a fever today.
So we will see what happens, but we hope to see you all tomorrow

Random Girl

Here is where I make my usual reminder.

1) NO BOOZE OF ANY KIND AT ALL!!!  Just don't even try.  We do watch you guys (and all the other tailgaters)
2) Clean up!
3) Grilling is probably a bad idea
4) No booze!  It's worth saying again
5) No "structures".  No gazebos or canopy thingies
6) While you are out there...keep an eye out for scalpers.  We don't like them.  Call first aid/safety services - 952-445-2351. 

Oh and program that number above into your phones for quick access to safety services if you have need of them.  Thanks!

Nessa
Maven of Midnight
Night Crew Safety Services
We hate fun
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

DeadBishop

Thanks for getting the SS phone# up there, Nessa.  Put that in your phone, people!

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher

Will the SS help a FOP when in need?

ketch

Did somebody say breakfast?

Lissa and I will be there with bagels.

DeadBishop

Well geez, we were wondering when you'd show up to the party.... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003