News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Santa Fe Renaissance Festival

Started by Zoë, June 25, 2009, 11:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Yes, but you have to bring your own bungee cords/rope/super glue!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on August 31, 2009, 10:55:34 AM
Yes, but you have to bring your own bungee cords/rope/super glue!

Sir Garath has a Velcro suit with special bumper attachment...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Francisco Paula

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Well it beats the heck of being either Super Glued, or Gorilla glue to the vehicle like I was last year.

OH NAd Zoe you never told me you hade a 127HP motor... HP = Hamster Power. I saw them little buggers running so fast on their 6 cylinder wheels, it wore me out having to watch them.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Well aslong as Zoe dosn't put horns on me again this year. I looked like an elk on her bumper last year.

Norfolk

Let us refresh the count for next weekend in Saint Fe (as we anglos call it), shall we:

The Baroness and I will definitely be there, as will Lord and Lady Montgomery.  The last I heard, our own Goode Queen Anne will also be in attendance.  Assuming that Zoe recovers from her current bout of the plague, she will be there in her Fritzie guise.  Finally, when last heard from, Francesca de la Calabreze planned to attend.  By my count, that is, alas, only 7 CRF'ers.

Who else?
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

As we woud love, the cost is to much. Hotel, gas and food adds up.My fear is this years faire season is over for Toki and I :) Have fun
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Norfolk

The Baroness and I will full well attempt to have enough fun for the four of us, LD.  "Tis better you and Toki save your purse for now; 6/12/11 will be upon us in a thrice.

Zoë

I'd be there no matter what!

But thankfully, I am feeling loads better.  I was just doing some repair work on Fritzie's wings today as one of them had a hole ripped in it this summer.  Getting all my other stuff packed up and ready to go, we leave on Friday. 

Captain Spleen will also be there!  In fact, if you go to the Santa Fe festival website and look up the entertainment schedule, you will find a slot at 3:00 for "Dungeon Spleen and Friends"...and that would be the two of us, we have a show for you all.  :)

And although they are not on the boards, my parents and brother will also be there, and I think that our own Prince Edward will be there too. 

Isn't PaigeOneAndBeyond also coming?
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

"... you will find a slot at 3:00 for "Dungeon Spleen and Friends."

Splendid!  The Baroness and I will most certainly attend.

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

We need the Spleen & Zoe show at home too!   ;)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Zoë

Weather.com is calling for 69 degrees on Saturday and 74 degrees on Sunday with isolated thunderstorms both days.  Without the rain, it sounds like those two days will be perfect!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Zoë

Today's forecast is even better.  73 degrees and no rain on Sunday now!  Woohoo!  Still 69 and scattered storms on Saturday.  Should be good!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Hmm what time do the gates open on sunday? I have monday and tuesday off wondering if its worth doing the buccaneer bash saturday night get up early drive down there for the faire than drive home that night hehehe.