News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

An Introduction from a Poor Player

Started by Docamor, July 28, 2009, 07:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

Well I removed my post. I have a lot of passion about the festival. And when my job is on the line. Sometimes you act before you think.

Master James

Quote from: Docamor on July 31, 2009, 07:51:35 PM
We Are SOOOOOOO looking forward to going to MDRF for the first time in about 10 years.  The last time we were able to go was when PARF was closed on Labor Day and we would all descend on MDRF in mass for the day.  Then the powers that be figured since everyone wanted to go to a faire on Labor Day, they might as well open that day too.  Way to ruin our fun!! ???

Doc

You guys are going to make MDRF this year?  When?  I thought Pitt and MDRF completely overlapped.   ???
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Master James

Quote from: Professor M on July 31, 2009, 07:21:59 PM
Master James!  It will be great to see you again, my friend!  I'd love to spoil the surprise and tell you what Doc will be doing, but he has earned that privilege himself.  Here's a hint: think big!

Colleen, our overlap has always been unfortunate, not only with PARF, but with MDRF as well.  I think most of the faires in the Northeast have some overlap.  I wish it weren't so.  It has kept me from visiting all of you at PaRF, but I'll make it there one of these days.

Professor M!  Yes I can't wait to get up there and see you guys again!  Doc already filled me in so WOW! It will be great to get back to Pittsburgh after a year absence.  We went to KCRF last year to visit another friend so that is why we didn't make it but good lord willing and the creek don't rise we'll be there this year.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

kilted one

Master James, I look forward to meeting you again.  Met you once briefly when we accompanied Professor to MDRF.  Hope to see you soon.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Master James

Quote from: kilted one on August 04, 2009, 10:25:44 PM
Master James, I look forward to meeting you again.  Met you once briefly when we accompanied Professor to MDRF.  Hope to see you soon.

Looking forward to it!  We love Pittsburgh faire!  Not too big, not too small, JUST right.  ;D
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51