News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

All Weekend All RF Halloween Bash

Started by Indigo, August 14, 2009, 02:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

It's a whole new type of Ren Faire trouble,
As bonfires burn and cauldrons bubble,
Dead leaves dance on a chilling wind,
We'll dance and revel, come together as friends.

Spiders skitter while skeletons leer,
Imps caper forth as the moon shines clear,
Butchered pumpkins flicker with light,
Witches laugh 'neath stars so bright.

Black cats yowl and zombies groan,
Goblins giggle and mummies moan,
The shroud to the Spirit World parts this night,
We call on those Spirits we'd like to invite!

In the interest of promoting mutual friendship between the two great RF clans of McLotofus and Phoenix Risen we have bonded together in the one thing we know everyone on our shared forum can agree on. Having a great time!
To that end, both clans would like to invite everyone to an all RF all Weekend Halloween Bash!
Friday nights party will be hosted by McLotofus in their camp.
Saturday nights party will be hosted by Phoenix Risen in their camp.
All members of both clans are formally invited to both parties as is everyone on this forum.
Andi/Indigo

The clans invites:

Clan McLotofus  would like to welcome one and all to our Friday Night Loki Social! Directly following the Drunken Gnomes Loki Contest, please come join us at Row 7/8 for fun and RF fellowship, plus a chance to taste Lokis from around the country! Bring your favorite flavor, bring your appetite for loki, or bring both! There will be light snacks and smores, as well as music and dancing until it's time to pass out! If you happen to desire something besides loki, you are more than welcome to bring that as well.  

Children are, of course, welcome. Please make sure that all renlets are properly secured either by leash or by threat of being thrown into the fire. Just kidding, we love our kids!

Phoenix Risen hereby extends the hand of fellowship to all families and clans, both large and small, to join us in a revelry of laughter, spirits (both the undead and the drinkable sort), and wicked fun this All Hallows Eve, Saturday, October 31, 2009!
Events for the evening shall kick off at 8 pm for the children in attendance with a children's costume contest, and become more adult oriented as the evening wears on.  A more specific itinerary and theme will be provided later on, as well as our camp location.
Please join us for drinks, treats, friendship, and good times as we welcome in All Hallows Eve and celebrate the fun and frivolity of Texas Renaissance Festival and all the joys of fellowship and merrymaking faire entails!

*Teach*

Party Time!

*Much rum shall be consumed!*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Blue66669

HUZZAH for the FELLOWSHIP!!!

I'd like to add that we will be hosting a game of Midnight Musical Men, as a welcome to our friends from out of town!

*steals teach's rum, and hides it under zaubon's van*
Blaidd Drwg

Bonny Pearl

This is gonna be GREAT! I am sooo ready I can't stand it lol!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

*Teach*

(why does Z's van suddenly look taller?)

*Found my rum!*

eloquentXI

Sooooo excited!!!! Especially about playing Musical Men...  ;D

We'll be welcoming friends from all over the US, from Colorado, Florida, Lousiana, OKLAHOMA and Tennessee so definitely looking forward to everyone coming together!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

All Hallow's Eve will be one to remember...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Riot

"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Riot

"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Rani Zemirah

Hey... don't forget about Oklahoma!!!  I'll be there, with bells on (no, really... bells!!!), and I soooo can't wait for Midnight Musical Men!!!

Can I get a SQUEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lishy

Its my favorite holliday, and we are going to be spending it in the company of some of our favorite people!  I cant wait. . . when it comes to partying, I got an A+ all the way through my mid 20s, hehehe.  Now if I could just wave my wand and speed time up a teeny bit. . .

Huzzah to McLotofus!

Huzzah to Phoenix Risen!

Cant wait to see all you pixies, sprites, witches, goblins, pirates, ghouls, vampires, zombies, and Rum Drinkers there!!!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

*Teach*

OOOOHHHH
We should have bobbing for spiked apples

*in a rum barrel... .then again I may drown*

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

SWEET!  You go first!!   :D

Huzzah, Mclotofus!

Huzzah, Phoenix Risen!

Hail and Well met!
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

*Teach*

You only want me to go first because all the apple will just be sitting at the bottom of the barrel when i am done...

*hmmm... wonder if I can drink a whole barrel of rum... at one time... my kinda challenge*