News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

All Weekend All RF Halloween Bash

Started by Indigo, August 14, 2009, 02:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus Ex Machina

Legendary Hellraiser

Rani Zemirah

You know it, darlin'!!!  :D

'Course, there's nothin' that says we can't get in a little... pre-game practice...  ;) :P  LOL
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Seamus Ex Machina

Legendary Hellraiser

Riot

Quote from: brier patch charlie on August 20, 2009, 10:49:39 PM
Oh, how I love a party! Count me in.

you mean I will actually get to see you again at faire? *gasp* amazing..
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Lady Rochelle

Midnight Musical Men???? Allright someone must tell me what this is???? My mind is thinking filthy thoughts, oh my, give me just a bit more time to  my thoughts , whew, ok now do tell !
Let the games begin !

Yrose

Quote from: Lady Rochelle on August 22, 2009, 10:20:26 PM
Midnight Musical Men???? Allright someone must tell me what this is???? My mind is thinking filthy thoughts, oh my, give me just a bit more time to  my thoughts , whew, ok now do tell !

Musical men is a version of musical chairs with men down on one knee being the chair!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Lady Rochelle

Oh ok, that is Wayyyyyyyyyyyy  much more G rated than I was thinking, lol, but still sounds fun
Let the games begin !

Blue66669

Oh, honey... who knows where the night goes as the loki is flowing...

*installs revolving doors on the clans tents*

J/K LOL
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

I am so excited that All Hallows Eve is *actually* going to be the same day as Halloween this year!!!

Woo Hoo!!! This is going to be SO COOL! We are talking EPIC here!

Now...to come up with a really great costume er...I mean...garb!  ;D

*goes off pondering...what to be...what to be...hmmmmm*

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Captain Kilian

Huh, that's what I love about ren faire and Halloween - costume = wear my grab again.

I think this year, I will go as a pirate....
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

KiltedPrivateer

This should definitely be a really awesome All hallows.  I'm still waiting to hear from my clan to find out how many will be able to make it.  I'm gonna put together some camp activities such as pumpkin carving and a scavenger hunt, and if time permits, dunking for cleavage.  Of course if my clan flakes out on me I'll just have to move over McL and persuade my friends over there to participate. ;D
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on August 24, 2009, 02:27:37 PM
This should definitely be a really awesome All hallows.  I'm still waiting to hear from my clan to find out how many will be able to make it.  I'm gonna put together some camp activities such as pumpkin carving and a scavenger hunt, and if time permits, dunking for cleavage.  Of course if my clan flakes out on me I'll just have to move over McL and persuade my friends over there to participate. ;D

Sounds good to me...you know you are always welcome KP... ;) ;D
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

KiltedPrivateer

Well thank you very much My Lady Ann *wink*

Now I've just got to set myself down to put together a good scavenger hunt.  In a campground like TRF the imagination is the limit.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Lady Ann of Draycott

I wanna have a pumpkin carving contest...can we have a pumpkin carving contest?  ;D
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Rani Zemirah

Bunch of inebriated Rennies wielding sharp objects... in a contest, no less!  Hmmm...  :o  :-\

Actually, I love pumpkin carving, and I'd probably try to stay at least half sober for it!!!  LOL
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede