News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Today, I'm going to....

Started by Sir William Marcus, August 17, 2009, 07:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir William Marcus

Well? What are you going to do?
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

KeeperoftheBar

Mainly try to earn a living so that I may afford to go to TRF and escape the stresses that are generated by trying to earn a living.  It seems I am in a vicious circle.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

lady serena

Work on garb, pack the hubby's stuff for his trip to Florida, clean the house.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Charlotte Rowan

Drag myself through the work day, go to the gym, cook yummy curry chicken for dinner. Nothing too exciting today. :P
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Leyla

Rani Zemirah

Pickup school supplies, buy school shoes, find jeans to "cool" (also for school), try to remember what it was like to be a person, instead of just a mom...

Figure out what I really want from life and love, and whether the path I am on now will take me there...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Sir William Marcus

Well, I just dropped my truck off at my mechanics shop to have the new side mirror replaced that some lady at the State Fair broke off (nice). Now, I'm going to cut the front yard before it rains, knock out a couple honey-dos and hopefully have time this evening to kick back and pound a few ales!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Anna Iram

Spent the morning wrestling with the laundry monster and beating back the bill demons. Exciting life I have here. :)

I'm off to have a late lunch on the Key, (see it does get better), a little shopping, then (boo) off to work.

Ambios

Hear ya with the honey-do's, Sir William.  That's what I'm up to today too.....that and checkin in early on the online courses I'm taking this fall that start NEXT Monday....

Oh yeah....and get ready for my 29 year old to visit this weekend to cool off some of her "pre-wedding frustrations"

My dear Anna....which "Key" are you lunching on?  Siesta or St. Armands?
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Sorcha

I like this thread...  Donno why.  :)
Today is mostly over but...  I HAD back to back meetings from 8:30 to 3:30.  Bleah.
All I have left for today to actually eat and take my turn with that laundry monster.
Tomorrow will be better!

Ebillan

Well, the day's already pretty much over, but... hm..
Tomorrow I'll be going to Canada's Wonderland with my sister, my dad, his fiance and one of her sons. Hopefully it won't be too blistering hot like it has been for the last couple days.

Yrose

Today I set out to do my own honey do list and got alot accomplished yay!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Grov

Get to work early to try and get some headway on a large order of labels, Get in some hours of study for my Chemistry final tomorrow night, See if I can get the tires on my personal vehicle aired up at the shop at work.  Just don't have time to hunt down a functioning air pump at gas stations.  Stretch my 18 hour day a bit farther...
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Escarlata

Head out to herd the cat (aka my ADD entrepreneurial boss). While there, I need to get the rental houses rented, get the maintenance done on the rented houses, get the hotels booked (will be doing a personal booking too if I get the chance), and whatever new thing he tosses in to the mix. Tonight is date night, we're meeting friends for supper at Ruby Tuesday. One topic for discussion: the newest furbaby, who will it be, when will it come home.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Ambios

More honey-do's, throw in some yardwork, and prepping for my online classes that start next week.  (To say nothing of getting ready to start teaching again next week)....
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen