News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Victoria's Secret Contest

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, August 23, 2009, 06:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Charlotte Rowan

It finally let me vote (tried last week but the site would never load, for some reason). I'm glad to see she's in first now.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

wildthingjew

Quote from: wildthingjew on August 25, 2009, 09:06:05 AM
here is another post from CASEY'S FRIEND ON THE BRISTOL BOARD:

http://www.cafepress.com/Team_Casey is now open! Anyone who wants to can buy a tshirt to show their support for Casey! I'm requesting that anyone who buys merchandise take a photo of them with it and mail it to caseyforthewin@gmail.com so I can forward it to her. 100% of the proceeds from the shop w ill be sent right to Casey and her family to help them out.

Thanks everyone!

THANK YOU FROM ME TOO! FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT TO THIS YOUNG LADY, LOVE YA ALL CAUSE NOT A LARGER GROUP OF KIND HEARTED PEOPLE EXIST IN THE WORLD!

a new post on the bristol board with a response to a question from a friend of mine that lost his wife last tuesday to cancer, inquiring as to being able to make a donation direct without purchasing an item.

"For all who were wondering, there is now a paypal. It's all set up now and ready to receive donations! The email address is caseyforthewin@gmail.com

I can't seem to find anything like a URL that I can send you for easy donation, so if you need anything more than the email address let me know and I'll work on finding it.

As for myself, my communication may be a little touch-and-go until Tuesday, since I have a field training exercise until tuesday. I DO believe that I'll have free time in the evenings as well as internet access so communication should not be a problem. If you have trouble reaching me here, you can email me directly at fatalis.vox@gmail.com and it will go to my phone, so I can receive and answer there.

Thank you all for your love and support and help, it really is making a difference.

Love!"
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

mehan

9630 but now 2nd....

#1 has 12,000 +

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Marietta Graziella

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

Marietta Graziella

hmmm, I sense foul play-again.  On my way to vote.

Lady Renee Buchanan

I haven't had internet since last week, and I find it hard to believe that in 3 days, 3 people have passed Casey.  I guess I'm prejudiced, but reading the responses of #1, #2, & #3, they sound like conceited little airheads.

Let's get Casey to win!  Tell everyone you know and send the link to everyone in your email address books.  I don't know her, and don't know her relative that works for Bristol, but she is one brave woman, and I have the greatest admiration for her.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Been trying for three days to get onto the website to vote again. Keeps giving errors.

IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Rani Zemirah

12,369  I was getting errors for a couple of days, also, but it worked fine just now.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rapier Half-Wit

12,402  I was able to get to it tonight easy enough. And my wife has shared this on her mommy board, so there's another 50-60 voters.
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

renfairephotog

Still says 12402
Fairy photographer

Marietta Graziella

12669 but she's in 5th place now.  :(