News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gallery of Finished Projects

Started by gem, May 08, 2008, 03:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: AnyuBoo on June 17, 2008, 04:41:19 PM
Here are some of the things I've finished. 
This one, the gown itself is not so new, but I just reworked the bodice for the 3rd time...it finally fits right.

This is my newest gown, just recently finished, and hasn't been worn to a Faire yet.

This is the first cloak I made.  It's wool, so I haven't worn it to a Faire, but I often wear it around Hallowe'en.

This is the lighter cloak I made after not being prepared for the cold at MIRF on Sept 30th, 2006.

And finally, hubby's black and silver outfit, finished last summer.  (Bonus points if you recognize the glyphs...which are beaded, btw.)

I just absolutely love your new purple and black gown, you look really like a proper Princess in it. :) Oh and I have to say this....yay for the welsh dragon on your beloved's cloak at the bottom there.

Well I've finished making my baby daughter to be's dresses for Michigan Renaissance Festival. The cream one was my first attempt and did very well at it although it's my first attempt. The second one is done in embroidered white cotton and added three lilac roses and has rose lace at the bottom. It comes with a matching Bonnet. :) The pattern is christening gown and have been after something like this for ages.

Now on for my next sewing project, my dark green satin and gold silky gown. :)

The more you worry, the longer it will take.

AnyuBoo

Quote from: Guinevere of Leonesse on June 23, 2008, 09:08:23 AM

I just absolutely love your new purple and black gown, you look really like a proper Princess in it. :) Oh and I have to say this....yay for the welsh dragon on your beloved's cloak at the bottom there.

Well I've finished making my baby daughter to be's dresses for Michigan Renaissance Festival. The cream one was my first attempt and did very well at it although it's my first attempt. The second one is done in embroidered white cotton and added three lilac roses and has rose lace at the bottom. It comes with a matching Bonnet. :) The pattern is christening gown and have been after something like this for ages.

Now on for my next sewing project, my dark green satin and gold silky gown. :)

The wee one's dresses turned out adorable.  I'm sure she'll be totally comfy in those.   :)
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Lady Anne Clare

I just finished my caul

The back view

I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

Hoowil

Quote from: Sagittarius Uisce Beatha on June 22, 2008, 10:36:10 PM

This is my flat cap that I just finished adorning with the feathers and pearls.  This is the second one I made, the first one had....issues, lol

I'm just finishing up a flat cap for my daughter. I'm going to have to trim the brim with pearls now.  ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

DragonWing

wonderful garments all.  :)

Here is the outfit I made for my other half. Unfortunately I have to make him another one. He picked way to heavy of fabric for the MDRF.  :P

Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

Lady Anne Clare

DragonWing that is absolutely gorgeous.  I love the colours together
I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

DonaCatalina

Too bad its so heavy, but it's a beautiful outfit though.
;D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DragonWing

;D Thank you.  I agree, it is to bad it is so heavy. 
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

LadyMeg

It's not the pretty stuff-that won't be done until August probably, but I did finish up my pirate garb in time for faire.  The vest is the newest edition and I finally finished the green corset about about 5 months of procrastination.  The skirt is made of brown denim stuff on sale.  The shirt I did not make.

|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

LadyMeg what a great job! And the color is perfect for you. ;) HUZZAH!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

flidais

Oohh LadyMeg, I like!!!  Those ARE really great colors for you.  How girly and fierce!!!  Woooohooo!

Marietta Graziella

Lady Meg, you look like you could kick weed puller with one hand and drink tea from a porcelain cup with the other!  You go!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Hoowil

New toddler princess  :)
New over skirt, new bodice. Reused the underskirt from last faires garb.
Ran out of time for a new chemise...

The bodice is a beautiful wine and burgundy brocade (i love remnents!), I'll try to get a better picture.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

The little Princess is most beautiful in her new clothes. ;)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples