News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for my horse

Started by Lady Amy of York, November 03, 2009, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Thanks  everyone. I am hoping  that eventually he  will behave  himself  and  not go opening any  wounds,  so that we can  turn him out  this  summer   to graze outside  with his sister.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady Amy of York

An Update :

just wanted to let everyone  who had prayed for Tempus that  with deep sadness Tempus passed away in late Febuary. It was a shock to us all.  We went out to the barn to feed him one morning and he was gone.
He was never the same after being attacked  and  wounded and the vets figures his body just could not fight anymore.
  He is truely missed. My other horse still continues to look for her buddy.
:( :(   
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Becky10

Aw, I am so very sorry for your loss Lady Amy  :'(
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

lordwriothsley

Amy as I have told you before I am so very sorry to hear of Tempus's death. Please know you that you and yours will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Xantrawler

Lady Amy I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

C Dragonworks

One thing about horses they can lose a large amount of blood and do OK... And they heal well if you keep it clean. I have sewn eyelids back on,legs up and all sorts of odd things and they heal fairly fast and well... Blessing on your beast that he may heal up fast and be himself again!!!!  OH and they are talented... TBs can find a needle in a haystack and do damage with it... Arabs are much less accident prone...ask how I know!!!!!  Blessings Cat

crazyrennie

Truly saddened to hear of your loss-
Crazy