Bandwith

Home Forums Admins Bandwith

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,I just wanted to let you know I changed the bandwith for the site. The site got suspended for a few minutes because it went over the 30GB limit (the counter resets at midnight CST on the last day of the month). My system texted me to let me know and I changed the limit to unlimited. Sorry if it caused any static, it normally hits 80% a few days before the end of the month but there has been a good amount of traffic this month. The new unlimited setting should take care of it.Also, we should schedule some down time for a forum update once the SMF site is back up (it's being hit by a DDoS attack now). We're a couple of revisions behind on the 1.1.x tree or we could look at the 2.x version. Version 2 has a LOT of enhancements but I do not think the Minerva theme works on 2.x. I you're interested I can setup a dummy site to look at to see if it something to consider.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shortcuts & Links

Search

Latest Posts

Skip to toolbar